Announcement

Collapse

CLASSIFIED SECTION FORUM RULES

CLASSIFIED SECTION FORUM RULES - Must be a registered user with the website - having a minimum of 14 days of registration and must also have 25 meaningful (contributing) posts in order to create a new thread in this section. Also the option of editing posts is only enabled for badged members. If you have any questions or you feel you might have an bonafide exception that should be reviewed please PM a member of the Board or email us at board@marinecolorado.org

Also please be aware of the MASC policies - http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum/...-masc-policies

* per quarterly Board Meeting - MARCH 22nd 2014
See more
See less

Seagrasses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seagrasses

I am planning on ordering some seagrasses this weekend if anyone else wants in it will be paypal to me and let me know before Sunday 5 pm, of course it is free shipping so nm unless someone needs to have a place to ship too next week
    http://floridapets.com/epages/047c01...ath=Categories

darn, did you order already?

Comment

Naw i missed it still want to at some point though

Comment

Okay. FYI, I just bought some manatee seagrasses (and macroalgaes) from Diver Tom two weeks ago. $1 per grass/algae, and I ended up getting 10 extra plants. The shipping was painful at $60 or so for overnight. Still crazy cheap overall so I would do that again and I've been interested in Florida Pets' products for awhile too. Anyway hit me up for a group buy sometime.

Comment

Hey I know it's an old post but If you order any more I'd be interested in grasses and other macro algae. I'm in Fort Collins to.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 212 users online. 8 members and 204 guests.

Most users ever online was 783 at 05:59 AM on January 2nd, 2013.

Working...
          X