Announcement

Collapse

CLASSIFIED SECTION FORUM RULES

CLASSIFIED SECTION FORUM RULES - Must be a registered user with the website - having a minimum of 14 days of registration and must also have 25 meaningful (contributing) posts in order to create a new thread in this section. Also the option of editing posts is only enabled for badged members. If you have any questions or you feel you might have an bonafide exception that should be reviewed please PM a member of the Board or email us at board@marinecolorado.org

Also please be aware of the MASC policies - http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum/...-masc-policies

* per quarterly Board Meeting - MARCH 22nd 2014
See more
See less

Anybody do Graphic/Logo Work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody do Graphic/Logo Work?

I need a simple logo. I have an old logo on some cloth that just needs to be redone into a graphic. I can email and paypal or trade for some coral - I am easy. I don't imagine that this would take somebody good more than thirty minutes, or so. PM me.

My wife is pretty skilled at this type of thing. Message me a photo of the shirt and I'll see if she can work with it.

Comment

I will work on this if needed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I once saw a forklift lift a crate of forks. And it was way to literal for me.
      - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Sorry to hi jack but I may need some help with a logo too.

Comment

I got mine sorted, but feel free to help out Juan.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 212 users online. 8 members and 204 guests.

Most users ever online was 783 at 05:59 AM on January 2nd, 2013.

Working...
          X