X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sethsolomon
    I would like to nominate ShaunV for tank of the month :P

Lol Seth. Thanks.
    DBTC received: 1 ORA green birds nest, 1 pineapple tree, 1 fire and ice zoa, brown pally with green mouth, Idaho Grape Monti, Hollywood Stunner Chalice
    DBTC given: Teal Paly's x 10, pulsing Xenia x 7, Anthelia x 5, GSP x 10, tri color vilada, orange montipora x 2, Kenya tree x2, Barbie Millepora, Green mushroom
    DBTC Completed: Idaho Grape Monti x 3, Hollywood Stunner x 2, Pineapple tree x 2, brown pally with green mouth x 2, ORA green birds nest x 2

Comment

How about a tank of the quarter? I would imagine some of our sponsors would be willing to put in something for the winner and one random participant. win win?

Comment

Didn't we used to show members tank photos that were submitted at meetings? Might have been a few years back....
        60G 4x2x1 (5/15): Flow=1xRW-8/1xMP-25 set to random; Lighting=2x54T5Guismanactinic//1x400MHXM10K; Controller=RKL w/SL1 for ATO (10GRODI); Live Rock (125lbs of pukani/fiji/tonga) // Bare Bottom; 40G Refuge; Macros(Red Dragon, Dragons Breath, Calerp); Ocean Runner 2500 Return Pump w/T to sump; Heater=2x150Jaeger.

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."
        ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Miah2bzy
          Didn't we used to show members tank photos that were submitted at meetings? Might have been a few years back....
          We ran a photo slide show of FTS thread one year @ reef Ed.
          MASC PRESIDENT

CLICK HERE TO PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by CRW Reef

We ran a photo slide show of FTS thread one year @ reef Ed.
            That's what I thought but it was a while ago and didn't seem to get much response if I remember right.
            60G 4x2x1 (5/15): Flow=1xRW-8/1xMP-25 set to random; Lighting=2x54T5Guismanactinic//1x400MHXM10K; Controller=RKL w/SL1 for ATO (10GRODI); Live Rock (125lbs of pukani/fiji/tonga) // Bare Bottom; 40G Refuge; Macros(Red Dragon, Dragons Breath, Calerp); Ocean Runner 2500 Return Pump w/T to sump; Heater=2x150Jaeger.

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."
            ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

You should add a subforum named something like "Tank Photos" and encourage everyone to post photos of their tanks, and then choose TOTM winners from those. I don't see a dedicated forum for photos right now, and it looks like photos get spread around between General Discussion and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by dracus View Post
                You should add a subforum named something like "Tank Photos" and encourage everyone to post photos of their tanks, and then choose TOTM winners from those. I don't see a dedicated forum for photos right now, and it looks like photos get spread around between General Discussion and a few others.
                We do have a FTS - Full Tank Shot Thread here http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum/...ion/1194-fts-s

Would it be more helpful you think to have it in the Tank Build Section as a Sticky?
                MASC PRESIDENT

CLICK HERE TO PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by CRW Reef View Post

We do have a FTS - Full Tank Shot Thread here http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum/...ion/1194-fts-s

Would it be more helpful you think to have it in the Tank Build Section as a Sticky?
                  Ah yeah I forgot about that thread. Yeah, a sticky might help. I bet you'd get a lot more people uploading photos if there was a dedicated forum for it, though. I'd definitely start a thread for my tank and update it with photos as it progresses.

Comment

Any idea if this is still going to happen?

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Figured I could share this here. My 210 build. Just got the tank on top of the stand this weekend got the plumbing done the lights hanging. Want to mount them on the tank though. Thanks to Miah2bzy for giving a better perspective on going without the hood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 212 users online. 8 members and 204 guests.

Most users ever online was 783 at 05:59 AM on January 2nd, 2013.

Working...
                        X