Floating hood? Could I see a picture?
    Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Diddle822
      Floating hood? Could I see a picture?
      Here's mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is cool Dr.Silicate. what do you cover the water with? The plastic mesh or egg crate?

Comment

Originally posted by Diddle822
          That is cool Dr.Silicate. what do you cover the water with? The plastic mesh or egg crate?
          Clear plastic mesh from BRS and window screen edging from lowes.
          Sits nicely on my eurobrace or would work great over a tank with trim. It does have a 5 foot span so kinda sags in the middle after several years. I should make a new one... Are you trying to cover a bowfront? Not sure if this will work for that.

Comment

And I'd love a tank of the month or quarter thread. What about nano tanks one quarter, medium or regular size (40-179) the next and large the following and then another topic the next (maybe build thread).... maybe quarterly would be better for us than monthly. Also the size separation would be nice to see a large variety of tanks entered. I look at it as motivation to post, keep up on maintenance and a great way to see more tanks!

Comment

Yeah I'm trying to do a bow front. I think I'll do the mesh with the holders for the square part and maybe just do egg crate to cover the bow part

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 148 users online. 10 members and 138 guests.

Most users ever online was 783 at 05:59 AM on January 2nd, 2013.

Working...
              X