Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DBTC Cool looking zoa/paly, YOUR FIRST DBTC!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBTC Cool looking zoa/paly, YOUR FIRST DBTC!

Before you post up saying you want this, I'd like to set the rule that this must be your first ever DBTC. My thought is to get more people out there doing the DBTC thing. So be honest, don't take this coral if you have acquired other DBTC's from the club!

I don't remember the name of these zoas/paly's but I have a lot of them (Comment if you know the name!). I dropped some frag plugs near them a few months ago to see if they would "self frag" and this one did (this explains why the coral is on the wrong end of the plug)! To me it looks like there are 5 heads on this plug. I included a couple pics of the mother colony, it's a fairly large polyp with longer bases.

Rules for this DBTC:
    1.Recipient must be a MASC member, badged for all to see.
    2. Must have a tank that can support the coral, as shown in a "build thread" or other post on www.marinecolorado.org to illustrate the potential new home
    3.You agree to give 2 frags of this coral to 2 more people through DBTC before selling/trading any of it.
    4.You agree to pick up at my home in Loveland I will meet within reasonable distance of Loveland.
    5. This should be your first ever DBTC as stated above.

I have more DBTC's to come, I have some frags growing out and coloring up.
    Last edited by TheRealChrisBrown; 3 days ago.

Possibly God of War zoas or Cat Eye zoas, this pic was taken with full T5's on and LEDs on. I bought some a long time ago, and thought I put them where this colony is. But after a year or two I forget names of everything... I cut 3 more heads off and glued it to the frag plug, so now there are 5 on the DBTC frag of it.

Comment

Looks like cats eyes to me. Awesome frag though
      29 gallon biocube thread http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums...ad.php?t=22586

Comment

I'm down and will donate some of this to whoever wants it and is willing to come to my house in Erie.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Balz3352 View Post
          Looks like cats eyes to me. Awesome frag though
          I agree with the Cats Eyes, I think we'll go with that. 5 polyps of Cats Eyes!

Originally posted by Crowther View Post
          I'm down
          Rule #1, I'm hoping to find a badged MASC member.....

Comment

Better view of the 4 full polyps, and 1 baby (on underside of one of the polyps, visible in the first picture of the frag)

Comment

Weekend TTT

I edited rule #4, I can meet within reason if that helps!

Comment

I am badged and never ever got a dbtc. JK shocked people aren't all over this.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew_bram View Post
                  I am badged and never ever got a dbtc. JK shocked people aren't all over this.
                  I was worried I made it too restrictive. I mostly wanted a badged member who hadn't done a DBTC before...but maybe that is a smaller population than I had guessed. Then I thought maybe people didn't want to drive up to Loveland. I guess I'll keep loosening up the requirements if there are no takers!

Comment

If it was your second DBTC and non badged but went to one MASC meeting is the last 6 months then I would take it😂😂 lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealChrisBrown

I was worried I made it too restrictive. I mostly wanted a badged member who hadn't done a DBTC before...but maybe that is a smaller population than I had guessed. Then I thought maybe people didn't want to drive up to Loveland. I guess I'll keep loosening up the requirements if there are no takers!

Ya not to many of us up north. Do you still have same phone number

Comment

Originally posted by Kluker589 View Post
                        If it was your second DBTC and non badged but went to one MASC meeting is the last 6 months then I would take it😂😂 lol
                        Lol!

I have 2 or 3 more DBTC's coming up that I'll open up to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew_bram View Post
                          Ya not to many of us up north. Do you still have same phone number

Yep, ending in 6572. I had a phone crash a few months ago and lost all my contacts though.

Comment

Cat Eye Zoas for sale around the internets:

https://www.yourreef.com/cat-s-eye-zoas-4-polyp.html --$28 for 4p plus shipping

https://www.tidalgardens.com/stock-c...-zoanthid.html --$25 4p-6p plus shipping

https://www.planetzoa.com/products/pz-cats-eye-palys --$26 for 3p plus shipping

TTT for Sunday morning.

Comment

TTT

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 212 users online. 8 members and 204 guests.

Most users ever online was 783 at 05:59 AM on January 2nd, 2013.

Working...
                              X