Lepto strands?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lepto strands?

Is this normal for an orange lepto to be having strands of white on it? I've had one before but it didn't behave like this one is and I've only had this one for a week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    60G 4x2x1 (5/15): Flow=1xRW-8/1xMP-25 set to random; Lighting=2x54T5Guismanactinic//1x400MHXM10K; Controller=RKL w/SL1 for ATO (10GRODI); Live Rock (125lbs of pukani/fiji/tonga) // Bare Bottom; 40G Refuge; Macros(Red Dragon, Dragons Breath, Calerp); Ocean Runner 2500 Return Pump w/T to sump; Heater=2x150Jaeger.

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."
    ~ Henry David Thoreau

I should add that I just transferred everything to a 30b tank w a 400w xm10k light. This is day two.
    Was in a 10 gallon w full spect led over it. Wasn't seeing any polyp extension in the zoas so I setup the new tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    60G 4x2x1 (5/15): Flow=1xRW-8/1xMP-25 set to random; Lighting=2x54T5Guismanactinic//1x400MHXM10K; Controller=RKL w/SL1 for ATO (10GRODI); Live Rock (125lbs of pukani/fiji/tonga) // Bare Bottom; 40G Refuge; Macros(Red Dragon, Dragons Breath, Calerp); Ocean Runner 2500 Return Pump w/T to sump; Heater=2x150Jaeger.

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."
    ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 211 users online. 8 members and 203 guests.

Most users ever online was 783 at 05:59 AM on January 2nd, 2013.

Working...
    X