No announcement yet.

Apex Neptune DOS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife made me choose between the Dos and the Maxspect Gyre for my Christmas present...maybe Santa will bring me the Dos!

Comment

I'm planning on using one for a auto water changer. Better pump overall for that sort of thing...

Comment

Mine will be here in two days, can't wait!
        Keep Calm and Reef On...

Comment

Originally posted by Munch View Post
          Awesome, let us know how it goes! I'm likely going to get out of dosing and move to a Calc reactor (or something along those lines) for my big tank, but I'll still be wanting one to do auto water changes

Comment

Originally posted by Munch View Post
            Did you get one? I can't find any for sale now. Doing "pre-sales" for mid February it looks like. If you got yours how do you like it so far?

Comment

I like it, pretty simple setup. Although it does require you to update firmware on your Apex, just one additional step.
              Keep Calm and Reef On...

Comment

My DDR for the DOS will show up tomorrow. Excited to not have to shake bottles anymore.

But then again, I'm VERY, EXTREMELY, IMPOSSIBLY lazy. Happy birthday to me.
                DBTC Given: 3 (2 Green Frogspawn, 1 Galaxia)
                DBTC Received: 0

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 212 users online. 8 members and 204 guests.

Most users ever online was 783 at 05:59 AM on January 2nd, 2013.

Working...
                X