Announcement

Collapse

Upcoming site maintenance

Site will be down for maintenance starting at 8am MST on Monday September 25th

We will be doing a full revamp of the site and its software, and as such we will need to take the site down for an extended period while we make the switch.
See the following thread for more info : http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum/...oing-to-change

Thank you for your cooperation!
MASC BOD
See more
See less

ID please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID please

60G Cube, 20G tall sump (DIY): 6 Blue/Green Chromis, 2 Wyoming White Clown, 1 Fire Fish, 1 Royal Gramma.
    Softball sized Hammer Head, 2 Quarter Sized Zoa's, 1 Baseball Sized Flower Pot, 1 Green Rainbow BTA

Bambams?
    29 gallon biocube thread http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums...ad.php?t=22586

Comment

The shrooms look like Gonzo golden dragons, but are a bit pale.

Comment

Originally posted by Fourthwind
        The shrooms look like Gonzo golden dragons, but are a bit pale.
        I think it's the lighting that may make them look like that.
        60G Cube, 20G tall sump (DIY): 6 Blue/Green Chromis, 2 Wyoming White Clown, 1 Fire Fish, 1 Royal Gramma.
        Softball sized Hammer Head, 2 Quarter Sized Zoa's, 1 Baseball Sized Flower Pot, 1 Green Rainbow BTA

Comment

Zoas are bam bams, shroom is some type of rhodactis.
          "The cure for everything is salt water. Sweat, tears, the sea, and of course my reef tank!"

Comment

bam bams....

that rhodactis is invasive... itll multiply in your tank.. youll need to take it out and give it to me for testing...
            Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
              bam bams....

that rhodactis is invasive... itll multiply in your tank.. youll need to take it out and give it to me for testing...
              I have some on a frag rack I'm going to put on a plug soon if you want to trade

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 271 users online. 15 members and 256 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,306 at 4 days ago on 4 days ago.

Working...
              X