No announcement yet.

Seeking 40-50 volunteers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I totally forgot to get the samples out of the fridge.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

Comment

Hey thanks for all the samples! I noticed a couple without any info on them. I will take a looksee and post back sometime soon...hopefully.If anyone else wants their samples added, you can always drop some off. I hope that we can keep this up on a regular or semi-regular basis. Build a database for everyone and count beans.

Comment

I only wrote my full info on the salt one - with only my name on the RO one. I figured you could match them. Also didn't figure you needed the temp for the RO (plus I don't measure).

Good luck with your research!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JodiI View Post
          I only wrote my full info on the salt one - with only my name on the RO one. I figured you could match them. Also didn't figure you needed the temp for the RO (plus I don't measure).

Good luck with your research!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Lol, I got everyone's samples there was one sample that was unmarked and looked as if it had something growing (or pooping) in it. I am going to say whoever owned that one should resample from the middle of the tank.

Comment

...and use a sharpie

Comment

I am going to try posting my results on a spreadsheet with all data for comparison. If there is anyone who would not like their name on the spreadsheet let me know and I will make up a pin for you.

Comment

I just wrote my masc name on there, and saltwater. If you need any more info, please let me know

Comment

How did this go Wetpay?

Comment

Let me know where I can drop the samples. Sorry, I didn't see this before the event.
                    DBTC received: Idaho grape, green stylo, white pulsing xenia

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 211 users online. 8 members and 203 guests.

Most users ever online was 783 at 05:59 AM on January 2nd, 2013.

Working...
                    X