Announcement

Collapse

Upcoming site maintenance

Site will be down for maintenance starting at 8am MST on Monday September 25th

We will be doing a full revamp of the site and its software, and as such we will need to take the site down for an extended period while we make the switch.
See the following thread for more info : http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum/...oing-to-change

Thank you for your cooperation!
MASC BOD
See more
See less

Seeking 40-50 volunteers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I totally forgot to get the samples out of the fridge.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

Comment

Hey thanks for all the samples! I noticed a couple without any info on them. I will take a looksee and post back sometime soon...hopefully.If anyone else wants their samples added, you can always drop some off. I hope that we can keep this up on a regular or semi-regular basis. Build a database for everyone and count beans.

Comment

I only wrote my full info on the salt one - with only my name on the RO one. I figured you could match them. Also didn't figure you needed the temp for the RO (plus I don't measure).

Good luck with your research!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JodiI View Post
          I only wrote my full info on the salt one - with only my name on the RO one. I figured you could match them. Also didn't figure you needed the temp for the RO (plus I don't measure).

Good luck with your research!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Lol, I got everyone's samples there was one sample that was unmarked and looked as if it had something growing (or pooping) in it. I am going to say whoever owned that one should resample from the middle of the tank.

Comment

...and use a sharpie

Comment

I am going to try posting my results on a spreadsheet with all data for comparison. If there is anyone who would not like their name on the spreadsheet let me know and I will make up a pin for you.

Comment

I just wrote my masc name on there, and saltwater. If you need any more info, please let me know

Comment

How did this go Wetpay?

Comment

Let me know where I can drop the samples. Sorry, I didn't see this before the event.
                    DBTC received: Idaho grape, green stylo, white pulsing xenia

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 241 users online. 13 members and 228 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,306 at 3 days ago on 3 days ago.

Working...
                    X