What vendor carries the really nice clowns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What vendor carries the really nice clowns

cant remember who it was but one of the local vendors carried a very nice variety of clowns. I had a really nice pair but had a crappy tank crash last year

Aquatic art and Ambrosio both carry a variety of designer clowns.
    http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums...ront-tank-buld

Comment

Ambrosio for sure. His prices are great and if he doesn't have exactly what you want he can special order what you want on his next order.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

The joy of engineering is to find a straight line on a double logarithmic diagram.

Comment

Perfect ty

Comment

Props to ambrosio. Picked up a really really nice pair of photon clowns and then noticed a dussumeri tang that was starring at me like a sad puppy.......so I took him home too! Can't beat his prices and healthiness of livestock as all of them started eating in my tank already.

Comment

Originally posted by 280g-reefman View Post
            Props to ambrosio. Picked up a really really nice pair of photon clowns and then noticed a dussumeri tang that was starring at me like a sad puppy.......so I took him home too! Can't beat his prices and healthiness of livestock as all of them started eating in my tank already.
            agreed, he's the go to guy for fish
            DBTC Received Aussi War Favia
            DBTC Given Lots
            DBTC Completed Teal Pocillopora, Rainbow Monti, Bubblegum Monster
            sigpic

Comment

If you have tangs ask him about Rogers feeding system and food. Makes life very simple for tang owners.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 151 users online. 10 members and 141 guests.

Most users ever online was 783 at 05:59 AM on January 2nd, 2013.

Working...
              X