No announcement yet.

New to MASC, Just Moved to Denver, Need 160 Gallons of SW quick :S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job transporting everything. How's everything doing now that they've had a few days to settle in.

Comment

Not too bad right now. Everyone is very skittish as can be expected. And the black bottom is not helping, there's a bit of sand that got transported and they prefer to hover over that, so going to bring some more sand with me when I bring the tank. Should help matters.

Was worried about ammonia but no issues in that department as of yet.

No casualties so far, but there's still time

Comment

Big F$&king Night!!!

The temporary tank I have bowed quite a bit in the middle, I was told by the manufacturer that it wouldn't split or cause any issues, but it didn't stop me worrying about it. It had also bowed enough to where it was now resting against some of the pipes that were roughed into the basement.

Thanks to Balz3352 was able to drain 100 gallons out of the tank, move it away from the pipes and install this bracing around it. Waters back in and my fish totally hate me, but they'll forgive me after a couple of feeds.

Check it out:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He said "Let there be light!"

Comment

Comment

Setup a LED strip that I had above some mangroves in my old tank, actually impressed with the light output on these. Will setup the Radions soon.

Would anyone like a free RBTA, mine just split, and would like to give to someone in the forum.

Comment

Comment

Regal is beautiful
                  29 gallon biocube thread http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums...ad.php?t=22586

Comment

If I only had room

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

What an adventure! Moving t tank is always crazy...

Comment

Having trouble determining the Salinity, I've been using my Refractometer and believed it was accurate, I set up my Salinity probe last night and the 2 are about 10ppt apart.

Does anyone in the area have a refractometer that they know is 100% accurate? Would like to check my water so I know whether to believe the refractometer or the probe.

Let me know, thanks!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 371 users online. 39 members and 332 guests.

Most users ever online was 783 at 05:59 AM on January 2nd, 2013.

Working...
                        X