Announcement

Collapse

Upcoming site maintenance

Site will be down for maintenance starting at 8am MST on Monday September 25th

We will be doing a full revamp of the site and its software, and as such we will need to take the site down for an extended period while we make the switch.
See the following thread for more info : http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum/...oing-to-change

Thank you for your cooperation!
MASC BOD
See more
See less

May 2010 Monthly Newsletter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not unless there is a picture !
    Ethical can be done from far away, as well un-ethical can be done from close up !!!!!!!!!!

DBTC : Owed 2 Hollywood Stunner (little_fish)

Comment

chris you trying to take my job ...i thought i was the only that liked to harass the bod about this stuff ...lol
      Don ------------making waves like a vortech
      membersatlarge@marinecolorado.org

DBTC That I owe:
      2X green monti, 2x henry's zoas, 2x tourqoise milli, 2x rainbow pocci, 2x blue digi, 2x blue riddler,

Comment

A, looks like the newsletters weren't popular enough to stick around? Lol. That's ok. I will just read the blogs.
        DBTC received: 1 ORA green birds nest, 1 pineapple tree, 1 fire and ice zoa, brown pally with green mouth, Idaho Grape Monti, Hollywood Stunner Chalice
        DBTC given: Teal Paly's x 10, pulsing Xenia x 7, Anthelia x 5, GSP x 10, tri color vilada, orange montipora x 2, Kenya tree x2, Barbie Millepora, Green mushroom
        DBTC Completed: Idaho Grape Monti x 3, Hollywood Stunner x 2, Pineapple tree x 2, brown pally with green mouth x 2, ORA green birds nest x 2

Comment

Originally posted by Shaunv View Post
          A, looks like the newsletters weren't popular enough to stick around? Lol. That's ok. I will just read the blogs.
          You got to 100 lol

Comment

Yes I did . Had to reach on some lol
            DBTC received: 1 ORA green birds nest, 1 pineapple tree, 1 fire and ice zoa, brown pally with green mouth, Idaho Grape Monti, Hollywood Stunner Chalice
            DBTC given: Teal Paly's x 10, pulsing Xenia x 7, Anthelia x 5, GSP x 10, tri color vilada, orange montipora x 2, Kenya tree x2, Barbie Millepora, Green mushroom
            DBTC Completed: Idaho Grape Monti x 3, Hollywood Stunner x 2, Pineapple tree x 2, brown pally with green mouth x 2, ORA green birds nest x 2

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 242 users online. 13 members and 229 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,306 at 3 days ago on 3 days ago.

Working...
            X