FEATURED SPONSORS OF THE MONTH  
  • A TRIBUTE TO A FELLOW REEFER

• MASC Mission Statement

The Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado is dedicated to the endorsement, education, and fellowship of marine aquarium hobbyists.

We will increase awareness among members and the public of the importance and value of marine ecosystems and their preservation through captive propagation and responsible collection of organisms.

We will deepen hobbyists’ knowledge about the husbandry and study of marine plants and animals, increasing the longevity and well being of the creatures in our care.
  • Poll

• dv3

There is no available content written by dv3
  • Facebook

• Recent Forum Posts

zombie

New to MASC

I know the feeling. I often go out of town for a couple weeks at a time and worry that things will go south while im gone. Thankfully I have an apex controller

zombie 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    zombie

Saving you dirty water change

I would avoid this approach, it is no different than not doing water changes or pumping your water change water into a barrell and using that for water

zombie 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Miah2bzy

Coral lighting project

4.6 watts/gallon 2x150w phoenix 14k de on my 65 gallon upgrade
    Zoas and palys averaged 1 polyp every 10 days and 2-3 polyps on the frags that were

Miah2bzy 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    zombie

Apex power problem.

Plug the jr into a UPS as well as your home network. In your email alarm, add the line below where X is the aquabus address of the EB4

If

zombie 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    zombie

Apex power problem.

As long as you have a display, just update it. The bootloader version can only be checked over telnet, and i dont remember the command to show it. If

zombie 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    MuralReef

Saving you dirty water change

For me I just pump it out and pump it in. I only siphon the sump every couple of months. So I'm only dealing with water but yes the dissolved organics

MuralReef 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
  • Stats

Number of Members: 3,118
    Total Threads: 25,788
    Total Posts: 322,821
    Currently Online: 323

Newest Member: reefer1620
MACNA 2013 MASNA