FEATURED SPONSORS OF THE MONTH        
  • MASC Mission Statement

The Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado is dedicated to the endorsement, education, and fellowship of marine aquarium hobbyists.

We will increase awareness among members and the public of the importance and value of marine ecosystems and their preservation through captive propagation and responsible collection of organisms.

We will deepen hobbyists’ knowledge about the husbandry and study of marine plants and animals, increasing the longevity and well being of the creatures in our care.
  • Poll

• Most Recent Platinum Sponsors Activity

• A TRIBUTE TO A FELLOW REEFER

• Facebook

• Top 10 Most Currently Active Threads

MuralReef

Quest Library 180 gallon Gorgonian/Caribbean Biotope Build

Thread Starter: MuralReef

So this past weekend a new adventure began! Thanks to Jake Adams for graciously donating this 180 gallon super tall tank and giving me the idea of...

Last Post By: SynDen 20 Hours Ago Go to last post
    sethsolomon

Seth's 150g DD SPS dominant reef

Thread Starter: sethsolomon

So finally found a good size tank for me and going to start the build thread up. I have a pile of equipment and a sump to build but I am hoping to...

Last Post By: mpastries 19 Hours Ago Go to last post
    BrianH

FS: Many Frags and a rainbow anemone!

Thread Starter: BrianH

This is a frag fundraiser for my new tank as those Spears gate valves are so dang expensive! lol! All of these frags were cut at least 3 weeks ago...

Last Post By: reeferaddict 17 Hours Ago Go to last post
    ReeferMatt

Frags for sale

Thread Starter: ReeferMatt

I have another batch of frags healed up and ready to go. I'm home all day during the week if anyone wants to make the trip, I can cut anything that I...

Last Post By: Dr.HarlemTutu 47 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Miah2bzy

Zoa spots?

Thread Starter: Miah2bzy

Wasn't sure if this was a pest or what was going on. One of my Zoas has remained closed now for a few days and there are white spots all over the...

Last Post By: Shaunv 22 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Miah2bzy

Pc4 Mh

Thread Starter: Miah2bzy

Seems like it'd be easy but with wife being on bedrest I think I'm low on sleep and missing something: I have a 400w light I'm plugging into the...

Last Post By: Dr.HarlemTutu 22 Hours Ago Go to last post
    tlo25

Moving Sale

Thread Starter: tlo25

No interest for full setup so selling livestock. I'd take $300 for it all. If no one takes it all by Thursday or so I'll part out. Post what you want...

Last Post By: reeferaddict 17 Hours Ago Go to last post
    rplank

Wtb doser or topoff pump

Thread Starter: rplank

I'm in a bind and need something this weekend. Leaving the country Tuesday. Needs to do up to 2 gallons per day. I have a controller, just need a...

Last Post By: rplank 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    CRW Reef

August 2015 Meeting - MASC STORE INVASION !!!!!!

Thread Starter: CRW Reef

Ok everyone we are excited to announce that our next meeting will be Sunday August 9th and it will be @ AQUATIC ART! When: Sunday August 9th...

Last Post By: djromo 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Tango

90 gallon tank

Thread Starter: Tango

I saw a tank on cl this morning for sale and i sent a email if he was willing to trade. He got back to me quick so qe exchanged a couple of emails...

Last Post By: Tango 11 Hours Ago Go to last post
  • Stats

Number of Members: 3,325
    Total Threads: 28,142
    Total Posts: 345,748
    Currently Online: 250

Newest Member: timnem70
MACNA 2013 MASNA