¡RP's 250 build!

daverf

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;245083 said:
Yessir, I got the summer time blues

I have the controller doing lights, and filtration (Skimmer/reactors), I got the an auto-feeder doing dry foods, and a maintenance company doing the w/c. I feel that the "auto w/c" may be the best part of the whole ordeal. It's really easy doing a w/c, but not doing them at all is nice. Nori and frozen are fed when I get around to it, only 5 fish in the tank is light bioload.

I'm actually getting into bow hunting. We're joining a 3D league to get the yardage estimates down.
Awesome, thanks for the automation reply.

New hobby sounds awesome as well...maybe I'd join...if my life diversions weren't so time consuming...

daverf

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;245319 said:
Found a few more of the TLF modded, not sure if these ever got posted
Jaime, i forgot, did you have an airstone in the bottom?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: ¡RP's 250 build!

Here's a pic with the white paper removed. The white paper was my makeshift reflector, since I'm cheap :)

A pic of the bulb in the standard reflector, I think it's the $3 walmart one

Pic of the bulb I used.

The "reflector" is 3x copy paper taped together, then taped to the reflector making a cylinder of sorts.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: ¡RP's 250 build!

SantaMonicaHelp;245678 said:
So it's a waterfall?
I guess, you tell me. It's just the roughed up mesh screen attached to the top red plate of the TLF reactor for easy maintenance. I'm sure some cool guy acrylic guru can prob add a bubble diffuser and cool lights.

Sorry if that sounded odd, I just have no idea how to describe it..

One more thing, think I measured the screen to be 72 sq in one sided

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
you have so much nice stuff you might want to have a reef equipment open house. Put a list up, have a day or two that you'll be around. Garage sale style. first come first serve.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;249747 said:
you have so much nice stuff you might want to have a reef equipment open house. Put a list up, have a day or two that you'll be around. Garage sale style. first come first serve.
+100

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;249915 said:
Haha ya me too how about u give me a deal on the skimmer u have sence the o e u sold me was a lemon!:/
You sir are one of the reasons that I don't want to hang out on the forums anymore. I used to eat, breathe, live MASC. I spend long hours gettng that thing perfect. Why would I poop where I ate? I sold you a perfectly working Skimmer, what happened between then and the time you sold it again, I have no idea. Then you get me involved in your deal gone wrong, you try and get me to give you all the cash. There wasn't even any cash involved in your deal, it was a trade! To me it seemed like you were trying to get some cash and free coral. The only thing coming to you is a hand shake and a good luck on your endeavors, as I'll be glad to not have to deal with you anymore.