¡RP's 250 build!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;249966 said:
You sir are one of the reasons that I don't want to hang out on the forums anymore. I used to eat, breathe, live MASC. I spend long hours gettng that thing perfect. Why would I poop where I ate? I sold you a perfectly working Skimmer, what happened between then and the time you sold it again, I have no idea. Then you get me involved in your deal gone wrong, you try and get me to give you all the cash. There wasn't even any cash involved in your deal, it was a trade! To me it seemed like you were trying to get some cash and free coral. The only thing coming to you is a hand shake and a good luck on your endeavors, as I'll be glad to not have to deal with you anymore.
First off don't blame me for not being on masc! I don't even have a problem eating the 75$ form the skimmer to make it wright for Daniel! Also didn't have a problem w u till u blame me for not being on masc! After I bought it it sat there till I sold it to Daniel! I just wanted u to make it wright but I guess I'm gals the club don't have to deal u either!!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;250039 said:
I'm gals the club don't have to deal u either!!
Good luck in your endeavors. May you not try and rip off anymore people, especially friends.
If you can't tell, I'm trying to tell to go away politely. I'd really like to know of anything I've sold here for a profit. I do believe I discount everything I sell because I truly believe in helping out the club and its members.

And no, I'm not leaving completely, just for the summer. I'm finally going to take advantage of the awesome Colorado outdoors, maybe even a few of the many breweries. I'll have to get a list together though and have some sort of sale.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;250077 said:
Good luck in your endeavors. May you not try and rip off anymore people, especially friends. HD
Come on man I'm like a bad dream that don't go away! I have never ripped anyone off and have many transaction w many club members! So unlike u I don't have any negative feedback! And if someone was my friend I expect for them to make a deal wright!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
¡RP's 250 build!

The pump worked when he sold to you. I have first hand knowledge of this so that is why I am posting. Isn't it your responsibility as a buy then seller to make sure what your selling works. Have a little tact and not go on someone's thread that is regretfully selling all his stuff and flame them or low ball them its not Craigslist.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;250078 said:
Come on man I'm like a bad dream that don't go away! I have never ripped anyone off and have many transaction w many club members! So unlike u I don't have any negative feedback! And if someone was my friend I expect for them to make a deal wright!
You make me laugh, you left me negative feedback, you and people like you are the reason I don't like hanging out here anymore.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;250080 said:
The pump worked when he sold to you. I have first hand knowledge of this so that is why I am posting. Isn't it your responsibility as a buy then seller to make sure what your selling works. Have a little tact and not go on someone's thread that is regretfully selling all his stuff and flame them or low ball them its not Craigslist.
Ok I pm Jamie he is he one responding in this thread! I'd would have hashed this out via pm but this is where it came out so! Next time mi d your own biz!! Thanks!

I beleave the pump worked when he cleaned it but that's all another story not for u

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;250082 said:
You make me laugh, you left me negative feedback, you and people like you are the reason I don't like hanging out here anymore.

Come on bro your the one selling out! Glws!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;249915 said:
Haha ya me too how about u give me a deal on the skimmer u have sence the o e u sold me was a lemon!:/
This wasn't a PM. It was a response within the thread, specifically intended to make Jaime look bad, presumably to cost him money and make it more difficult for him to sell his reef gear. If the skimmer he sold you was a lemon, the appropriate place & time to address the situation was in that sale thread or via pm, after you got it home and tested it. Not in a completely unrelated thread weeks or months later.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Enough of this BS, regrettably I didn't take a video ( at least I haven't found it yet). I did take a pic of when the skimmer was sitting in a bucket with vinegar being cleaned out. Clearly it was running and in good condition when it was sold. I have no idea what happened after I sold it.