120 Reef tank, with all the amenities! asking $1,200

Getting out of the hobby. The price is negotiable, reasonable offers though please. Don't low ball. Mostly sps and some lps and soft corals. 80lbs of live rock, 150 lbs of fine sugar sand. P.M. refug and a P.M. protein skimmer rated @ 175gal. Two Little Fishes Media reactor (the 550 I believe), and a Blue Line return pump rated @ 1,140gph, or 4' @ 900 or around there. Ball valves and other plumbed in parts are all included. 2 - 250 watt double Ended MH Phoenix 14k's with 14"x14" Sun light Supply Co. Elite reflectors. With two, 250 watt electronic MH ballasts. I also have a Ice Cap 660 with 4' retro fit bulbs and reflectors, and some 3' bulbs and reflectors. One full bucket of Salinity salt mix, and a 3 stage RO DI unite rated @ 90gpd (needs new membranes though) You can get those fairly cheap. Live stock consists of 1 Powder Blue Hybrid Tang ( it's a P.B. mixed with a gold rim) really cool fish. A Blue sided fairy wrasse, pair of extreme miss bard Clownfish (who are turning black), Neon cleaner Goby, Helichie firefish, Swallowtail Angelfish (Female), cleaner shrimp, peppermint shrimp, hermit crabs, 2 orange halloween hermit crabs (about 1.5 inches) 2 conches, snails and other inverts. I'll post pics in a couple of day's or send you some if interested. I have some other things as well. Like a 65 with stand and a 29 with stand (iron) lights and filters. I know i'm forgetting something. Thanks for looking. I live in Loveland, pick up only.