120w LED chines fixture GB

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If they can send the parts I know I can make it a two cord. That would probably be the best option, except for the warranty issue.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris,

Thanks for dealing with all this for us.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;89962 said:
Ya i was thinking about this but might interfere w/ warranty!
There's a warranty?

If shipping back to China is free, send mine back.

If shipping is on us, then I'll take them.

Have you guys taken apart a ReefKoi one? I had to fix my fan and it looks really simple to build

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wirick181;90124 said:
they are getting remade
Can you copy and paste the email from whats his name, so we all know what is going on? Like Jamie said, do we get to keep the ones you have at your place and they are resending new ones? Or do we need to wait for the new ones to ship out and then reship the current ones.

Don't mean to be the one being a jerk about this but, please a little more info would rock. Or you can email me your convos with them if you like. My email is vpacheco_76@comcast.net or you can call, you should still have my phone #.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
wirick181;90124 said:
they are getting remade
Thanks for buggin them man.

I see the reorder post. Let us know what's going on with the 1st set and when we might see these ones. Are they putting a rush on it?

Is there anything left for them to mess up this time? Lol

Thanks again.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ChrisB;90172 said:
Thanks for buggin them man.

I see the reorder post. Let us know what's going on with the 1st set and when we might see these ones. Are they putting a rush on it?

Is there anything left for them to mess up this time? Lol

Thanks again.
Talked to Chris a little bit ago and the guy has emailed him back saying they are in the process of rebuilding them. The guy said seven days to make new ones and then ship them out, which took three days this last time, which puts them at Chris's door step on or around May 10th. I also asked Chris to email the guy and ask if they could send us the parts to add the second cord ourselves, so he shall get back to us on that answer. I guess in the mean the time we wait....some more...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dude they haven't got here yet and you are clamming dibs on the frags... jeez...

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
rockys_pride;90519 said:
Looks like my original date of May 12 is the closest...where's my frags?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Lol well I guess we didn't say get here in correct condition. :b

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone figure out if you have to send them back yet or do yall get to keep them?

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
chrislorentz;90707 said:
Anyone figure out if you have to send them back yet or do yall get to keep them?
My guess is chris is either sending them back or reordering a new set for us, eating the cost on these, and selling them. Either way it's extra work in his part and I thank him for it.

I highly doubt the company would just let us keep that many lights. That would be a huge loss to them that could be reduced.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
wirick181;90771 said:
i am eating the cost of these for now and trying to sell them off any one want one with one cord shoot me a pm
Thanks for your efforts here. Hope u can sell them. I'll see if I can find you buyers.

I could put one over my sump? lol I'll see if I can find a use for 1-2 more to buy off you.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
wirick181;90772 said:
i installed the leds on my tank today it it looks bad *** now only if i had a pump and coral
Pics? Mounted or hung? Still trying to figure out how I'm going to hang mine.