120w LED chines fixture GB

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris have you got a email from the company about when the lights will ship. I ask as both my fans are starting to go out on my biocube and really don't want to spend any extra cash if I don't have to...

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
So if hes asking 270 ea light why would he give us our lights back when hes making a 100 dollar profit on ea one! Dont know about the rest of ya but im ****ed!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have been ticked off for sometime now.

When and how did he say he was going to pay us back.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Seems like he's trying to sell them to pay everyone back and buy some new stuff he lost.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
KhensuRa;94352 said:
I have been ticked off for sometime now.

When and how did he say he was going to pay us back.
he PMd me a few days back saying he would paypal me back.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;94356 said:
Patience fellas, he just got burned by his gf.
I understand that, however he has not been very forthcoming with any information. I had even asked him for the the one cord light so he didn't have to pay me back but never answered me, plus he has not answered 95% of my PM's in this matter. So patience is thin.

brent ward;94357 said:
Seems like he's trying to sell them to pay everyone back and buy some new stuff he lost.
Again I understand where you are coming from, yet I must say the way he has kept us in the loop (lack there of) is what has made me upset. I feel for the guy I really do as I have had friends go through this. And I am not about kicking people when they are down.

jgonzz;94359 said:
Virgil did you edit your post ? Or was it done ny a higher power ?
No I edited it as my anger got the better part of me and felt I was not being very respectful, not only to Chris but to other members.

Posting stuff like "big mark up" on a thread where he's trying to sell stuff to make money to GIVE people their money back, how stupid do you have to be?

I mean really Haddonisreef it's not like the guy has been through a lot of crap trying to get people the right lights at a discount you have to go screw over his selling thread?

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I ad the lights to gonzo and a few people on her charile I had to eat the cost of the new lights I tried to sell them on rc at what they go for every where and I gave you the lights at cost abd hooked you all up sorry the reorder never happened as he was on vaction or sonething lm me your paypays and I get ur money back

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
PMd mine thanks

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
thanks

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you, I will let you know when I get it.