1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

125 gallon RR and 55 sump for sale--cheap

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by JZinCO, Jun 3, 2018.

1. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Announcement..

Everyone in my tank is getting an eviction notice (and a new lease!).
    So I'm breaking down my tank. Up for sale is a 125 gallon, standard 6' length as well as the 55 gallon sump.
    125 gallon has some scratches. The kind visitors never notice but the owner fixates on. It is reef ready with one corner overflow and drilled holes for 1" and 3/4" plumbing. The other corner is drilled but has a plate of glass siliconed over it. $100.
    55 gallon has three compartments divided by bubble traps. $40.

That is all.

@Legonch has first dibs on the display since he showed interest this winter.

2. JZinCO

He doesn't need the tank right now so anyone can grab it

3. Gabe&Brandi

Gabe&Brandi Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I’m very interested! Can you send me details/pics?

203-565-1642

4. JZinCO

It's late so I won't buzz your phone but letting you know I'll get back to you monday

Gabe&Brandi likes this.
  5. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

PMd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Gabe&Brandi

Gabe&Brandi Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Hey, still interested! Please text or call anytime 203-565-1642

7. JZinCO

Got back to all PMs. That I said I was breaking down my setup engendered confusion. So to be clear, two glass boxes are sale. A reef ready tank and a sump.