150G Entire Setup for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm moving out of the state and selling everything. My new house in Chicago is historic and won't really work with a tank. Everything is ready to go and has been dried out. All gear in Littleton, CO 80120. Call/Text Adam at 303-641-9243.

Tank: Sold
Marineland 150XH (4'x2'x2.5') with oak stand and canopy (Tank built/inspected in 2014, Purchased new from Aquatic Art)
Includes all lighting:
2 Reef Brite MH with 250/400w Lumatek ballasts (Radium 250s in)
CurrentUSA Blue 48" LED strip
Second CurrentUSA Blue 48"LED strip $35 (new in tube)
Neptune LSM
Danner MAG-12
Hanna checker, several other test kits.
Eheim 300w heater
Ranco Temp Controller

DT Circulation:

Sump and Equipment
Main Return Pump: Dolphin Diamond Amp Master 6250 W/Type-3 seals $150 - Pending whyamisofly / backup: Synden
DeepWater Aquatics BLDC-15 (backup return pump) $125 - Pending whyamisofly
Aqualogic Delta Star DS-3 Chiller (1/4hp) $100

Neptune Kit:
Neptune ATK $100 - pending
EB4 $50 - sold sethsvatos
LSM $25
Extra PM1 with temp probe $10
AFS - $25 - sold sethsvatos

Mixing Station: (All 1 month old)
CSPDI-180-AF incl. Booster Pump $175
2X 55G food-grade barrels $75 ea or $100/both
50PX circulation pump $50 - Pending Opakapaka

Last edited by a moderator:

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've put pending on all the above for things where people have contacted me. Please look and make sure it's accurate. If I've missed something you want, please either post here or PM me.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ill take backup on the return pump

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've got pending on items where someone has contacted me but not paid. Sold items are those which have been paid for. I accept Venmo, Paypal, or Cash. If you would like something guaranteed, please pay for it ASAP. If you'd like to see it in action and working, come by today or tomorrow and check it out. We should be around and easily available...just call/text!

The guys at Aquatic Art are removing the livestock and shutting down the system on Wednesday this week or Monday next week depending on their schedule and are moving the DT to my garage. I'll have everything cleaned up and ready for pickup / sale Saturday morning. Items that are pre-paid will be cleaned, gathered, and likely boxed up with their purchaser's name on them.

Thanks for looking!!

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Updated with sold items. Removed a few things which were within their 60-day return policy and new in box.

Most of this is priced at $.10-$.25 on the $1. If you see something that you'd like but feel a price is out of line, feel free to make an offer!

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Update: The tank will be shut down tomorrow so everything will be available for pickup from Saturday morning onwards. I'm out of town until Friday and most things will still be connected until late Friday night / early Saturday morning.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take the 50 px circulation pump

L.Van

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zoafanatic;n676694 said:
Id like tunze ato

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Sorry Zoafanatic, that was already claimed but I had not updated the post.

No one wants a NEW calcium reactor incuding all the pumps, supplies, etc for HALF of what it costs?

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ayaws;676695 said:
Sorry Zoafanatic, that was already claimed but I had not updated the post.

No one wants a NEW calcium reactor incuding all the pumps, supplies, etc for HALF of what it costs?
That reactor is tempting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Djmm1177;n676756 said:
That reactor is tempting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buy it! It's still available!

I've also added a few more odds and ends to the list (few pumps and heaters) as I've finished the shutdown.

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pics of the CSPDI 180 with booster pump and 55 gallon food-grade barrels. The one with the wires has Neptune optical sensors in it and was used with an FMM. The FMM would sense when it was low, open a solenoid valve on the RO/DI system and refill it. Worked like a champ. I'm a big Neptune fan and an overall big fan of automated systems.

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
My Reef Creations CR2 calcium reactor pics. Not shown: extra new bag of media. 1K PSI in the tank...this whole system is 45 days old. I spent ~1K on it.

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Almost everything gone...tank is supposed to be picked up today!

Few odds and ends left...I'm makin' deals!

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take the ATK since it's no longer pending.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's the second one. I *Might* have a guy coming for it today. Haven't heard from him yet this morning but I'll keep everyone posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.