FS: OG WWC Bounces

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
One of my big ones tore it's self apart a few weeks ago, so now I have a bunch. These are three inch frag discs. These are also at the top of my tank under MH at about 450-500 PAR, so these are really small right now - wanted to do this to show the minimum size... they would be larger with less light. I would rather undersell them since they do inflate to different sizes with available light.

Mostly just want to sell. I am REALLY picky to trade with, but I am open to offers.

Pick up in Longmont. These are no-shipping prices, but I can ship for a bit more.

A: 1000 - SOLD
B: 275 - SOLD
C: 325 - SOLD
D: 275 - SOLD
E: 350 -SOLD
F: 1000 - SOLD

The big ones could be cut into quarters and then sold for 300+. F is the largest.

Last edited by a moderator:

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
In like 10 minutes... only one locally. They went like hotcakes on the national board.

I am quite amazed. I will have some more soon. Do you want me to keep you in mind? If so, let me know what size and I will PM you - always have to take care of the locals, right. :)

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is one of the few corals that has seemed to keep it's value over time. This must mean that some people kill them. About 4-5 years ago, I paid the same for a frag as what I sell them for now.

I should have some more in a few weeks. I will let everybody on here have first crack at them this time. I did not expect such a quick sale on the last batch, so my apologies.

Well I need to load up my whole tank of those things and then I wouldn't have to work anymore. :) Just kidding. Anyways, I won't be able to take any corals for a while tho until I get my tank cycled for a while.. :(

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a bunch more of the smaller ones for $300 and a few larger ones with larger bubbles for $400. I will give everybody a week or two before I sell these on the national board. If you need them shipped, then $50 more for overnight, but pickup is always good.

Send me a PM if you are interested.