180 gallon build SPS dominated

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
How are those flat pieces placed? I ask since I have an arch and over 4 yrs, the epoxy naturally degraded and it collapsed one day. I've since rebuilt the arch where the pieces naturally fit together and there is little epoxy, and none is needed. I worry those flat pieces will tumble over time.

Gonefishin

Butterfly Fish
The flat pieces are just placed on the rock without the help of epoxy or putty. I wiggled it around to make sure they are in place.

Have be you tried putty instead of epoxy? I wonder why those rocks crash, I though epoxy was strong.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If it is not too late, I might strongly suggest that you drill that sucker. I can loan you a hole bit if you want. I probably have some bulkheads laying out, too, if you need/want one.

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice looking tank! Do you have a cover on top? Just curious.. I've been party to an unfortunate eel jumping experience.

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice grow out progression.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gonefishin;359733 said:
I do not have a top. I would like to get one eventually as I would like to keep blue spot jawfish.
I would suggest window screen frame with brs netting. Won't cut your par and the holes are small enough fish can't jump out. It would cost like 20 bucks and an hour of your time.