180g Carpet Nem Tank

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;287003 said:
Charlie the growth is awesome, so why the change?
Got a deal on three radions I couldn't pass up! I'll hold on to the Chinese just in case. But with two radions running already I think I'm sold, also the reef link makes them much easier to change settings. So no more dragging power source and light to PC to change settings, just chill on the couch and use iPad!!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;287007 said:
Charlie, how long have you had those Chinese lights. Seems like at least 3 or more years yea?
Ya man it's been three yrs and still run strong, dam it Martin making me think "why are you changing?"

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The only reason I asked was because, when I changed my evos out for AIs it took many months for the corals, colors to get close to back to what they were before the switch.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Always foreget to update this build. All is happy and have three new radion for it but haven't has time to intall. Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like that one too. But you know me I love those Haddonisreef carpets.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;298803 said:
I like that one too. But you know me I love those Haddonisreef carpets.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Ya my blue just moved the red from its spot a few weeks ago, actually worked out for the better and opened some sand space. The blue was where the raspberry lemonade chalice in now but in the sand of course. I have this dam rainbow possilapora that is spawning/releasing spores, that's fricking showing up everywhere!! If u read this and want some pm me!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;299295 said:
Got to see the tanks today. I think the best I've seen in any private home yet.
Geee thanks man! A lot of work to have a successful reef! Had a lot of help from some awesome vendors mainly gonzo, reef koi, 'shoot always a stand up guy w the best Shiz u won't find anywhere else in this state. Also alot of friends have been made over the yrs and Los of frags given away!! Cheers~