180g Carpet Nem Tank

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghxst;334341 said:
Lookin better than ever Charlie!! Those A. Grandis Pallies are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! Sunset is awesome, is it folding on itself? And what is that green coral growing on the back wall?! I've seen that on a few other mature club tanks, its cool.
Ya the sunset was growing on like 3 different rocks, on the over flow is also sunset monti.

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Love your red carpet. It's beautiful!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well time to get this bad boy back to prestine conditions!! After coming back from carribean I want my tank looking steller again, after the battle w aefw I have lost a few big colonies. So need to replace some corals and get my ca reactor going.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Awesome! can not wait to see it. Get an aquariumplants.com regulator! worth it for the calcium reactor. If you have a regulator you can get just the box which is where the magic happens. Look on reef central for reviews. They are awesome.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;348871 said:
Awesome! can not wait to see it. Get an aquariumplants.com regulator! worth it for the calcium reactor. If you have a regulator you can get just the box which is where the magic happens. Look on reef central for reviews. They are awesome.
Cool I'll have to look into that regulator.

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oooo purple. Can't wait to see it.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Haddonisreef;348903 said:
I have a aquatic life regulator what do yall think about it? Are they a decent regulator?
Come over if you wanna see mine working. I'm sure the aquatic life regulator is fine. You could add the box from the aquarium plants one to it. The aquarium plants box is the trick, the regulator is just ok. Your controller can help you with the effluent ph as your needle for the bubble count is going to suck. My issue with that was my controller failed me every time we had a small power outage. It wouldn't turn it back on and I would then have an alk drop if I didn't catch it. This new way is rock solid! I have even unplugged the system a couple times to recreate a power outage. No problems getting things up and running! Definitely a good long term plan even if you don't want to invest today. Worth it in the long run imho. You have an awesome tank by the way.

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
So sweet charlie. Saw this in person at coral expressions and you can see the potential. Great home for all three bright colors

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
static reef;349407 said:
So sweet charlie. Saw this in person at coral expressions and you can see the potential. Great home for all three bright colors
Ya man I have been looking for awhile and worked out perfect being in town for the Spartan, theres a lfs w a lime green I have had my eye on maybe if I get some time I just might.

Last edited by a moderator:

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Haddonisreef;349410 said:
Ya man I have been looking for awhile and worked out perfect being in town for the Spartan, theres a lfs w a lime green I have had my eye on maybe if I get some time I just might.
Nice. I have the green and it is one of the brighest items in my system