1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

2 blue/green chromis FS

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by kchristensen8064, Jul 16, 2018.

1. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I have 2 good sized healthy blue/green chromis that I'm looking for a good home for. Absolutely no issues with them just looking to make room for a wrasse. $10 for the pair. 20171202_182013.jpg

2. kchristensen8064

3. kchristensen8064

4. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

If you still have them in a week or so I’ll take them off you hands. I just need to get the new tank moved in.

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  5. kchristensen8064

Awesome, I don't mind holding on to them, and I'll donate them to you for the school.

MuralReef and Balz3352 like this.
  6. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

I really appreciate your generosity! Should be ready in a week or so depending on how things pan out.

7. kchristensen8064

No problem. I just have them in a pond basket in the tank. They will be ready to go as soon as you are ready for them. I wanted to help with the tank move but I'm unfortunately out of town that day, so I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

MuralReef likes this.
  8. kchristensen8064

Well unfortunately I only have 1 now... One of them decided to go carpet surfing yesterday afternoon when no one was home.

9. MuralReef

No worries! Should be able to grab it sometime later this week.

10. MuralReef

Almost forgot about your solo chromis! Are you still holding him? Let me know when would be a good time to swing by if so?

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

11. kchristensen8064

I still have him. He's just swimming around my smaller tank.

12. kchristensen8064

Do you still want him? If it's not worth the drive I completely understand.

13. MuralReef

I do but the drive is the problem! The days I can get up there are also the days I can't get into the building!

14. MuralReef

Will you be at the BBQ? I can always hold him at home overnight.

15. kchristensen8064

I'm not sure yet. I need to see if the family is up for a trip down that way. I'll let you know in a day or two.

16. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I can transport to the BBQ for Mike, if that helps?

MuralReef and kchristensen8064 like this.
  17. kchristensen8064

That might work perfect!

MuralReef likes this.
  18. kchristensen8064

Alright, looks like I'll be there. I can bring it with me.

19. MuralReef

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  20. kchristensen8064

I had to get the okay from the boss. LOL

SynDen and TheRealChrisBrown like this.