20 long nano

My work is getting more demanding and I've not been able to keep up with maintenance. System is stable but some of the corals are retracting and angry but would recover quickly in a well maintained system.

Herbie overflow, two heaters, jebao dct8000, pvc hard line return, rocks and corals. Purple pseudochromis in sump, skunk cleaner shrimp in top. Sump has rocks. Eshopps snocone 120 skimmer. Chaeto and light in overflow box. Jebao powerhead, sump was an old wet dry. Steel stand, auto top off.

If I keep anything it's the light.

Lots of extra stuff in boxes I'll be sending with as well.

Text offers to 7607932962

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should mention I'm looking to trade for a low end 1911 as well. Would include everything for one. Can pay transfer fees and meet at ffl.

There's some confusion I came across here.

For all the corals and shrimp I'd like to sell all at once for 200, the purple pseudochromis needs a home, I paid 9 bucks he's free. The two Wyoming white clownfish are bonding and need a home, they are 80 I paid a lot for them.

The equipment is for sale, but the livestock needs to go first.

I will sell the light but I'm going to ask the price I paid because it's less than 6 months old, is a wifi connective model and was a massive pain to get from the shipper in China. I waited a month for it to arrive. Also it's not going unless you take the coral with it or they sell first.

I'd like to sell this all at once obviously but I get that doesn't always happen so patience is key.

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
More information on light? Curious if it is what I think it is.

It's an eBay 169w cob led. Two large led panels under a lens on either side with 3 night leds.

All corals for 140 bucks. Come and clear them out. I want to empty the tank this weekend. My number is in the first post text me.

Corals are sold. Live rock, there's about 30 pounds. Has bubble algae. On rock has red mushrooms on it. 40 bucks.

Ready to sell the rest.

Still considering keeping my light in case I go back to this hobby some day. That is unless someone wants to pay what I paid for it. Reason for that is because it was a serious pain to even get the seller to ship it.

Tank is drilled for two 1" herbie overflows. Drain directly into the sump area.

Eshopps sc-120 skimmer. Works great nylon screws are a pain to remove.

Jebao mp10. Works nicely after a year of use.

Jebao D.C. 8000. Great pump, still running after a year and a half of service. Has pvc built return lines.

Huge ball of chaeto for 10 bucks. May have bubble algae in it.

Jbj ato. Using a marineland powerhead to fill sump.

Heaters, salt, supplements, test kits, tons of extras. Egg crate, 10 gallon qt.

Odyssea 4x24w t5 fixture (needs new bulbs) 30. Has timers.

Buckets for days.

Make offers.

Whole kit (no light) for 350.
All extras 120
Lights 170. It's seriously an amazing light for the money.
Jebao dc8000 50.
Mp10 25 bucks
Jbj ato 45

Blah blah blah. Thanks!