2013 MASC meetings

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok guys its time to start looking for places to hold some of the meetings at in 2013!!!!

If you would like to host a meeting post it here!! Weather you have a sweet nano or monster system we all want to see!!!

Sponsors welcome to post here also!

Do you feel your house Is to small to host? We got that covered to. We're looking into doing a couple split meetings where we have two people hosting on the same day and time to make it more convienient on people! We can have more than one interested in a single month!

Jan- scchase
Feb-AquaMart
Mar- NO meeting due to Reef Stock
April- Aztecdreams
May 19-Great White Aquatics
June- REEF ED
July-steveT (confirmed)
Aug-BBQ
Sept-DBTC meeting
Nov-
Oct.
Dec- Annual Frag Swap

Possible Interest in a split meeting

Colin
Swanny

Last edited by a moderator:

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I can host a meeting early in the year at my place

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd be up for hosting one after the first of the year.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We're in the sign up stages there are no guarantees on months that will be available we just want to see what is offered

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
How many people typically show up? I can host one, provided it's under 50 people or so. Any month is fine by me. My schedule is flexible.

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
if there is enough interest in the springs i will do one around march, april, may time frame. Total system will be 860 gallons so i need a little more time to finish building some stands. large unfinished basement that we can do everything in.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd like to do a meeting! I have a 22g at this point but by 1st qtr next year I'm hoping that will change. Either way my house is plenty big and I have a huge back yard and covered patio with plenty of entertaining space. I'm in South Denver - Wash Park area so I'm pretty central to everyone on here...i think. I'm open to the date but prefer March-April-May-June or Fall Months except Aug and early Sept. I'd like to do a later 4-6pm meeting on a given Saturday so we can enjoy some beer and the outdoors! Let me know!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: 2013 MASC meetings

Craigar;230537 said:
Steve t confirmed and is all about July at his house thanks!!!
Nice, maybe I can get my pink zippers.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2