2013 MASC meetings

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great White is in for the May date if it's still available. Let us know so we can plan!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sunday May 19th 12-4pm will be the best day for Great White to hold a meeting. the weekend before is mothers day and the weekend after is memorial day.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
2013 MASC meetings

Your right I'm an idiot lol insert foot in mouth. I won't be in town from the 6th-20th ill be in Florida just am FYI for you all

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
2013 MASC meetings

Lol that's the day ill be touring world wide corals personal tanks :) I don't think ill give that up

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I heard you might need a new location for the annual frag swap since the CHS tank has been broken down. If that is the case and you have a date in mind I am sure we can book the school. Let me know.
Mike

I have the perfect venue for a BBQ, and would be happy to host the August meeting. Featuring a large deck, gas grill, and a 12,000 acre front yard (our house is on the edge of Golden Gate Canyon State Park). Come beat the heat at 11,000 feet. I'm not yet a member, and have only been to one meeting but I'd love to get involved. I keep a 200 gal reef.

The address is 34316 Gap Road, 80403. 30 minutes door-to-door from Boulder or Golden.
[attachment=64603:name]

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
MuralReef;239871 said:
I heard you might need a new location for the annual frag swap since the CHS tank has been broken down. If that is the case and you have a date in mind I am sure we can book the school. Let me know.
Mike
Mike, thank you for the offer. Lets talk more about this in the next upcoming months. Your school might be a great choice for the December Swap.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OrvelRay;251317 said:
I have the perfect venue for a BBQ, and would be happy to host the August meeting. Featuring a large deck, gas grill, and a 12,000 acre front yard (our house is on the edge of Golden Gate Canyon State Park). Come beat the heat at 11,000 feet. I'm not yet a member, and have only been to one meeting but I'd love to get involved. I keep a 200 gal reef.

The address is 34316 Gap Road, 80403. 30 minutes door-to-door from Boulder or Golden.
Orvel, We def appreciate the offer for hosting the August BBQ, however unfortunately we already have a venue selected for the event. If you are extending an open ended invitation, we would like to keep you in the queue for future meetings. You can reply here and or pm any of the boards members as well.

Thank you again for the offer!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
AllysonP;251325 said:
i would be willing to do a split meeting in september
Allyson we actually have yet to do a split meeting and I actually believe we have gone away from that thought! Are you Colin and the boys game for hosting a full blown party?