1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

2019 Rocky Mountain Coral Extravaganza - Nov 9th @1pm

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by SynDen, Sep 4, 2019.

1. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

This is tomorrow!!!
    Don't forget your auction items. You could make some quick cash you could spend on buying more corals ;)

2. ppatches24

ppatches24 Copepod

I'm so excited!!! :D

3. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Super excited to host again. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow. The bad news is I cannot leave the library open the entire show since our book fair is set to begin on Monday and they are all set up.

4. halmus

halmus Cuttle Fish Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

[​IMG]

Anyone interested in a XR30w Radion Pro G4? Used for one year at 40%. Bringing this to auction tomorrow....

Jadkins4 likes this.
  5. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Stopped at Aquatic Art earlier and @crisc added another $100 gift card to the prize pool, and also got word that there going to be some awesome corals added to the auction, including an OG bounce mushroom :eek: Big Thanks to @crisc and @jda123 for those!
    See you all tomorrow!

6. SynDen

OMG that's awesome!! Gonna be the best auction yet!

7. Todd Rozenboom

Todd Rozenboom Copepod

Oh snap, how much are raffle tickets going to be?

Sent from my HD1907 using MASC mobile app

8. halmus

halmus Cuttle Fish Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

$1 a ticket or
    $20 for a full sheet (25)

9. SynDen

Great turn out today! Thanks to everyone who came and participated, we couldn't do it without you guys! Also big thanks to @MuralReef for hosting again.

10. Robert M Balzli

Robert M Balzli Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Thanks! It's going on the new 90g in my office. What a great deal I got on this XR30! My first RMCE show! Thanks to all that put it on.

11. flagg37

flagg37 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Great win.

12. SynDen

Thanks to all those that brought items for the Auction, we were able to donate $250.00 to PIJAC's Aquatic Defense fund.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    SkyShark likes this.