225 Gallon Deep Sea Aquatics Aquarium, Stand, Canopy Auction

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
djkms;323442 said:
I don't understand what you are saying? Who is being dishonest?

What if Doug set his bid to no more than $5 over $5,000? He would have effectively won himself the whole system for $555 because anyone who would have bid against him would have been seen as, like you say "Yeah but bidding just to make someone pay more is pathetic".
Not sure where the mid understanding is about only bidding if you actually wanted to buy it for the bid you are submitting. Gabe was told to bid 750 to max out Doug's bid not because Gabe actually intended to buy it but rather just to try and make more money. This type of devious behavior is frustrating for someone line myself especially considering I won an auction recently in a bidding war with someone else that is now magically downsizing their system and wouldn't have room for what I won. Sure could be all coincidence but seeing things like this is a bad rep for anyone involved IMO. Still saying tank is well worth the $755, just not in the manner it is being handled now.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK enough of the banter and derailing please. If you have any issues with the thread please pm the original poster or a member of the BOD.

Looks like the current bid is $755.

* ps - Doug knew exactly what he posted and how it would pan out so please give him more credit :p

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tank is drained and ready to go, 1 day left to bid! Current bid right now is $755 by jda. Bidding will close 15 minutes after the last bid Tomorrow at noon! I paid almost double for the stand, tank and canopy wholesale!! Steal of a deal here. You guys are going to need this tank to store all your new corals you buy at MACNA!!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
AUCTION CLOSED.

Winning bid - $755

Congrats to jda123 aka Doug!!! What a steal, you are getting this for less than I paid for the tank alone wholesale!

Because you are a MASC member the whole setup will be discounted 10% so $755-$75.50= a total of $679.50!

I will PM you my Paypal info and address. I am available for pickup M-F after 5pm and Weekends after 2pm.

Congrats again on a awesome deal Doug and thanks for bidding!

Kris