250 gallon 10 ft. Acrylic Display tank and stand

Make Me an Offer, Worry about the details later...
BEST OFFER BY 5:00p.m. 04/04/2012 or buy it for $800

time is running out. It's gone baby gone in 33 hours or less. So if you can take on this tank now or in the future this is a great chance to own an amazing tank...
So here is the full disclosure section.
The tank should be buffed out due to scratching and it has algae currently. No majors scratches just many little ones. I can get most out if you want me to do it but it will cost more. The hood has one crack that will need to be fixed. It is a very easy fix a metal brace and 4 screws should do the trick. I can fix once it's empty for you.
Hood has (4) VHO on a 660 and (2) on a 440 the 440 needs rewiring. Ballast is good.

So the pros:
It is drilled at one end for overflow so it can be a room divider.
Stand is overbuilt with cedar 4x4 and 2x6 construction. Lotsa room for refugium and storage.

This is going to the best offer I get from here and craigslist. If you want to come see it give me a call 970-978-8977

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife says no ...

The problem (dont tell her this) is she might be right. I just have no idea how I would transport that beast (toyota matrix), and then maintain it in a 1 bedroom 830 sq ft apartment.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow, amazing tank at a great price. Hope somebody on here gets it so we can see the rebuild.

Yaten13;154936 said:
The problem (dont tell her this) is she might be right. I just have no idea how I would transport that beast (toyota matrix), and then maintain it in a 1 bedroom 830 sq ft apartment.
I think she is right :)

Sorry for the delayed response. I was preping for a yard sale then tending to a yard sale all day.... Madness!
Best way to get me for sure is text. 970-978-8977
It is 10ft x 23.5"t x 20"w

Ok. Keep them coming. Just be sure you want it if you make an offer, because you just may get it.

So we are at $110 so far...

Keep in mind that this is on CL as well.