250 gallon 10 ft. Acrylic Display tank and stand

$450 by
tlsrcs

I also have one guy from CL that increased to $350 from $200.I just sent him a link to this thread.
tlsrcs feel free to post anything you might want to sell to help the cause here if you start getting beat...
I am pulling for you.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
U haul by my house has an available trailer...

T - 1 hours 0 minutes
I am recieving some interest from CL. Should someone beat the current offer and not follow through in a timely manner, the next highest offer will be in line. If you are no longer interested please remove yourself before 5:00.

The current high offer is:
$450.00

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mark it is almost time to SNIPE IT !!!!!!!!

Alright people I am going to pull the plug on this if I don't get a serious offer before 5:00
I still have the offer of $350 from CL but let's face it Craigslist is full of flakes.....
And the next guy in line here is out...
So After 5:00 if I haven't gotten another offer here I will restart a thread for a limited time to get some serious offers.
If after that I don't get some SERIOUS offers I may just Blow this F-ing tank up!

:wall:

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm talking to the grandpa of my godson, I may put something in if he is interested. He's had tanks before and has been wanting to jump back in.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Frankenpora;157249 said:
Alright people I am going to pull the plug on this if I don't get a serious offer before 5:00
I still have the offer of $350 from CL but let's face it Craigslist is full of flakes.....
And the next guy in line here is out...
So After 5:00 if I haven't gotten another offer here I will restart a thread for a limited time to get some serious offers.
If after that I don't get some SERIOUS offers I may just Blow this F-ing tank up!

:wall:
You might try calling around to some lfs they might be interested there's probably a limited market for a 10' tank.

303travism;157252 said:
You might try calling around to some lfs they might be interested there's probably a limited market for a 10' tank.

Although I appreciate your suggestion, I know there are a few people on here that could take on this tank.... I just need those that can't to stay out of the way.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If I hadn't just gotten notice that my job may be transferred out of state. Dang.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk