Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will make a deal for some one
This tank
A brand new 40 gallon breader to make into a sump
A swc 200 skimmer that's 8 months old
All for $750
I need the money guys workmans comp is screwing me out of $3000 this month damn Colorado laws have a $800 a week cap

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That blows about workmans comp. They should have to give you your normal paycheck.

Come on, somebody buy this amazing tank.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
They pay your wage till $800 then that's all you get. Then if your not off a certain amount of days you don't get paid for the first three days. They really bend you over so that's why I begged my dr to let me go back to work I'm not completely released for 4 more weeks.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dude, that's harsh. Can't they let you at least go in and train somebody to at least kind of keep up with the work load? That way you aren't working for like 3 weeks straight to catch up?

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The problem is your risking very expensive equipment with someone who may not know exactly what to do. If they torq something wrong or don't torq something it could ruin the whole track causing even greater damage.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I went back to work and am doing what I can I am just not supposed to use my left hand but thats kinda hard in my job so I used it like a dumb *** yesterday and tore it open a bit but oh we'll lol they told me what I was getting paid and the next day I said screw it and went back

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craig hire me I'll be your helper/intern. I have experience just not on heavy equip.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;191176 said:
Craig hire me I'll be your helper/intern. I have experience just not on heavy equip.
Wish I would have know you were looking for a job I just hired two people to train last week no experience needed started them at $18 an hour. Which is a good wage for not needing to know anything lol. It's all on the job training I can let you know if we hire anymore

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nicely let them go haha. You need a reef friend in the job lol

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My job is great except they are trying to get us to go salary and you know how that is. Work 50+ hrs and get paid 40hrs the raise isn't worth it to us. Just keeping my options open. May look at going back to being a mechanic just commission is a tough market right now. I worked at Burt kuni for 2 yrs and Ed Bozarth for 2 before the economy went down hill.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
For all you that got to much at elite reef fest today cause they had some sweet stuff it must be time for a bigger tank!

Tank only $450

Tank and swc 200 skimmer $700

Tank swc skimmer and new 40 gallon breeder to make into a sump $740