270 Gallon Acrylic Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquarius

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
270 Gallon Acrylic tank made by ADHI less than 2 years ago for sale. First $400 takes it, I just need it out of the way. Tank is made out of 1" acrylic on all sides and 3/4" top and bottom. Tank measures 72L x 24W x 36H and has a custom rock background built onto the back wall. It's a great tank but I'm upgrading to a 600 and need the room. Reach me at 8659348494 with any questions. For some reason I can't upload a photo as the file size is too big but can send pictures if requested. Thanks!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Pm or text me a pic and I'll put it up for you. Free bump at any rate. Great guy and deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aquarius

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
One of them. This is the 270, the tall one. I still have the 180 up and going but it's coming down too once I get the 600 built. All the panels are cut to size already. I'm hoping to cut the top out next week and then start putting it together. I still haven't figured out what size overflow I'm going with so there's that too but that's easy.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
TheRealChrisBrown;676559 said:
It's a beauty for sure! I think I'm still traumatized from my last tank move. I thought you were in the market for a big tank??
Ordered one... then all these came in the market ?!?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
win. Chris Brown, I was lucky enough not to get a moving truck for this because aquarius was kind enough to drive up to me.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
JZinCO;n676621 said:
win. Chris Brown, I was lucky enough not to get a moving truck for this because aquarius was kind enough to drive up to me.
That's because Jamie is a super awesome guy! I really like that tank, I had seen it up and running at his house a while back. Congrats on the new tank! Do a build thread so we can all follow along!

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will. I have been interested in a planted marine tank since I have started reefing. So been looking for a tall enough tank to accommodate 6+ inches of substrate along with 12-24" plants. Thus far my luck has not been great but this is partially because it is hard to mix seagrasses with a full blown reef. Now I'll have a 270 for seagrass and a 140 for a reef. I have already planned out the in-wall installation of these tanks. Hoping that by 2020 there will be water in these. It's a shame that this will sit dry for a bit but I was not sure if the opportunity would show up again when I need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.