28 g JBJ Nano led display for sale

I'll buy it. Emily The mom. How long has the tank been set up? I would assume the LED would be good for some time?? I will PM you my phone numbers.

PS you'll need to help me figure out how to transport it up to Fort Collins. I will be down in Westminster on Monday, but could come down tomorrow, Saturday. I have the same tank right now, but it is a CF. would be great for it to have a better lighting.

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's been up for almost a year now, so the lighting will run strong for quite a few more years. We can definately help you get it loaded it up for transport any time you make it down.

I'm excited. Is there a big hurry then? I have tickets for a 7:00 p.m. concert tonight in Fort Collins, otherwise I'd jump in the car now. Hmm, ya, with set up time here it would be dumb to come now. I assume you are closed tomorrow? My daughter is anxious to know the livestock in the tank. (She wants seahorses). Hell,I'll call you in a few minutes. Emily

I'll be down tomorrow. I need to get online to MASC to see if anyone offered to help me unload it. It might get interesting. Club members in Fort Collins. I've rethought it and all I need is for someone to meet me/or I can pick them up and help me bring the tank into the house. I just might need someone to help me put the stand together. I did commit to picking up the tank tomorrow. Worst case scenario is 1.5 hours of time and again, I will trade two weeks of tank sitting, or a case of your favorite beer in exchange. I also make a great loaf of homemade bread. Emily, the mom.

CJ, I didn't think to ask but can you recall the specifics of the corals that are in the tank/ what fish/invetebrates were in there; should I do a water change. Lastly, did I leave my white, 2-G bucket there?? Thank you, and see you soon.

CJ. If I've already sent this message I apologize. I will be in Westminster for a class tonight. If for some reason you are in the store today I should get that white bucket. I don't know if there is anything in it, but that's the impression I got. I worry there is something living that needs to be in the tank. If it is empty, then I can pick it up whenever. I'll PM my cell number, Emily, the mom.