28 Gallon JBJ LED Build

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
sweet acro not sure of its name

Blue Agave

CAR

Kind Midas

Mummy eye chalice (thanks Jon) African Steel (thanks Wicked)

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
nuclear green and purple death palys trying to make two face paly not sure what the blue one is but cool.

Sunny D and Space Monster

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
When the algae dies back, what you going to do with the extra emeralds? I'll take one.
How long did you wait until you put in livestock? Was the rock already cycled?
Is that the same hood I got from you?

Looking like that one is filling up quick.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;81427 said:
When the algae dies back, what you going to do with the extra emeralds? I'll take one.
How long did you wait until you put in livestock? Was the rock already cycled?
Is that the same hood I got from you?

Looking like that one is filling up quick.
Not sure what im going to do with the Emerald crabs yet i now have 3 in the tank and 2 in my frag tank.
the rock was from my 50 gallon setup i broke it down and put into this one the same day. i waited 3 days and couldn't help myself so i added a couple tester zoas. they were open the next day and the nitrates were a little high so i did a water change and put my RTBA in to let it find its home. i then waited 2 days until it was happily awaiting its clowns. added the clowns on day 6 or 7 then slowly over the next week added all my livestock. in that week i have the hair algae bloom and got the sea hare and crabs to knock it out fast.
yes the hood you have is the same type remember they damaged my setup in shipping so they sent me a new one THANKS TB AQAUDICS UPS and JBJ
yeah that tank is filling up nicely and the frag tank is getting a face lift soon also.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
well the tank is looking really good IMO loving my rock wall just started to notice coraline algae growing on the back rock wall. here are most of the corals i have added in the past month which came from my holding tank
Rainbow Acan

multi colored common zoas

yuma ricoridia this thing stretched its foot out about 2 weeks ago and started splitting

Candy Apple Reds and Purple Death

Gonzos Space Monster this frag has gone from one polyp to 9 in four weeks

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Love the rock wall man, it turned out so nice.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;86591 said:
Looks good man, can't wait to get my grubby hands on those Chongs Bongs
LOL
i have one fragged but someone has spoken for it but i will remember you once i get a few more polyps to grow

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
looks good ...what is that monster on the front wall of the FTS?

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
well its been a while since i updated this thread i have added a sunset monit, red planet, and a BGM chalice pics coming soon