29 gallon for sale

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am needing to sell my sons 29 gallon fresh water set up so he can get leopard geckos. There are scratches but not worst ive seen infact not too noticeable if glassn is clean and tank is full of water. The filtration for this tank is a bio wheel rated for 30 gal. Also a big hob filter I just run cheap carbon filled filters from walmart. This tank also has under gravel filter with power head. Various decorations fake plants etc. Has hood with light. Has heater. Livestock includes 2 large angel fish 3 or 4 zebra daneos (sp) dwarf albino pleco and a catfish guy that looks like a shark .....plz shoot me offers for cash and trades il obviously pick the one who offers the most my current set up is a 75 gallon and I'd love some zoanthids and acans or some coop chalice or favia or what ever you have but cash is always king
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: 29 gallon for sale

By the way the standbis included ......no one interested I'd let it go cheap say 40 bucks

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
so you're selling the tank, stand, light...etc rather than taking the stuff into a pet/fish store and getting store credit on what you can and just swapping the tank stand hood and light into a gecko home?

(not being rude... idk much about geckos, so idk how big of a tank they need or what not if this 29 is too small)

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: 29 gallon for sale

The 29 holds water most reptile tanks will not also its for my three year old son and I would prefere a cage that has a front door built in or slides into groves on the lid. The other deal is that I will be buying a complete setup from craigs list or a local herp club so I will not need or have use for this tank