1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

55 gallon tank and 55 gallon sump FSOT

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by andre, Jul 13, 2018.

1. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I have some extra tanks. Once is a empty 55 gallon, the other is set up as a sump with 4 chambers: first chamber is the incoming chamber, overflows to: second is set up for 4 filter socks, but can easily be removed or modified for a skimmer, underflows to: third chamber is for skimmer or chaeto/fuge, over/under/over flows to return chamber.

My first preference is to trade for equipment to set up a frag tank: lights, skimmer, TANK, whatever else you think I need. I will also sell outright, make offer.

thanks!

2. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Edit for pictures. The plain 55 has some cracks in the top brace. Should still hold water. See pictures.

Attached Files: