1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

7 gallon Waterbox centerpiece is in and appear happy!!

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by CJHannibal, Sep 9, 2018.

1. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

2. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

I was going to add more photos of the build but they are all loading sideways. Is there a way to rotate these?

3. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

They look badass, black storms?

Previously I had to upload to an image hosting site and rotate the picture then post the link in the IMG and /IMG tags. PITA but worked for me.

Imageshack, photo bucket, Picasa, imgur are some examples of image hosting sites

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app[/IMG]

4. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

Yep Black Storms. They are amazing.

Can all this be done just from your phone? Or do you have to use a computer?

Also much Thanks for your reply.

Haddonisreef likes this.
  5. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm unsure. I learned to rotate my phone instead. Imageshack went to paid subscription (my favorite host) and I rotated the camera for direct uploads to MASC

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

6. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

Ok thanks much. I’ll mess with it. I mean I did accidentally get the one picture right so there’s hope for me lol

Cake_Boss likes this.
  7. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

I want more pics!
    Did you try rotating them in your photos on the phone before up loading them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. neil82

neil82 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

If your using android, the gallery app allows you to rotate. I also use an app called Photo & Picture resizer to reduce the size to 1600x1200.

9. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

Well... no but they were normal when I selected them. I’m don’t think I’ve seen a rotation option.

10. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

iPhone?

11. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

Yep. iPhone 7

12. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

Hopefully this help. [​IMG][​IMG]

CJHannibal likes this.
  13. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

14. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

15. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

Ok I’m somehow sending blank messages, well I’m going to try this now.

Attached Files:

mebeknob likes this.
  16. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

Well I think that helped a ton thanks very much. I’m not sure why, I’m not holding the phone upside down when I take pics but hey. Where getting somewhere. Much appreciated.

Attached Files:

17. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Sadly this is one of the things I haven't liked about the forum software we use on here, but the turning is intentional. It's because of the responsive design, which is what makes the forum pages fit on any device.
    Due to that it will generally Auto rotate any wide image that would be an issue for it when resized to a mobile display.
    You should be able to edit the images on your phone though, and either change the aspect ratio, or crop, the image so it's not so wide. On Android, and IoS, the options are in the photo app

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

CJHannibal likes this.
  18. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

Any updates on this?

19. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

So far so, well almost good. The clowns did develop an ich problem that I’m working thru. But treatment seems to be working. Don’t see the ich spots and there are eating and acting like the clowns they are. I did add a mini carpet nem and it’s doing great. I’ve decided to have just 2 sps corals in with nearly all Ricordeas covering the rocks. Still a work in progress, but I’m getting there slowly. I will post some pics when I finally get the corals in place.

20. CJHannibal

CJHannibal Copepod

This was from a couple weeks ago.

Attached Files: