90 rr for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea I'm not going to I've heard the same thing they claim that the item wasn't like you've explained and PayPal takes the money back

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got something almost identical from my post of furniture the other day. I didn't bother replying.

303travism;177263 said:
Is this a SCAM : )

Good to have your reply,I am Sarah Rene, from Jonesbro Arkansas and would have love to come for further face to face inspection at your residence myself, but I am a US Army Reserves working as a flight doctor under the auspices of the aircraft Maintenance here in Rhode Island. I am buying this for my dad, as a surprise gift and understand i want you assure me it's in condition described. I will more pictures if available and will be ending your money asap. My shipper will be available to pick this up as soon as payment is made.Do you have paypal account? because, I have a paypal account that I can easily send money through because, its good for business payments.Get back to me with your paypal email address and name in order for me to have your money sent in time. Confirm sale to me and remove the add from posting.

Below Information needed

Your Pickup Location Address?
What is your reason for selling it?
Your PayPal Email Account?

Regards
CDT. Sarah Rene.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm going to slowly start parting stuff out
1st is a nice cave rock a good size rbta
5+ polyps of red hornets
1 polyp of space monster
7+ heads of embers
1 polyp of chucky's bride
10+ polyps of Lazer lemons

Lazer lemons

Whole rock pic
$150

10 head of branching dunkins
$60

Very nice rock with a colony of blue sympodium about 10 polyps of unknown zoas and a really nice chalice that was $50 and it was smaller than the plug when I got it.
$100

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

Flat rock with 20 heads of nuclear greens and 5 heads of peach cloves
$30

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm meeting with him tomorrow but me an my wife we're talking I'm going to run into the same issues it's in the same field but more money and company truck so I'm going to get out till fall and probably just do a cube.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rainbows are mine. Lol

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very big a full frogspawn $40
About 6"x5"
$40

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry to hear that you getting rid of the 90, what are you asking for on the hornets?

Status
Not open for further replies.