93g cube with corner overflow and all the accessories

blkwell

Cleaner Shrimp
Sorry I didn't see these yesterday. I'm not getting notifications anymore for some reason. Chris! I actually downgraded a bit. I was tired of the sump so I went to a Red Sea all in one. :) 69 gallon.

blkwell

Cleaner Shrimp
What happened? This was such a nice tank when it was up and running. Are you getting out?
Sorry I didn't see these yesterday. I'm not getting notifications anymore for some reason. Chris! I actually downgraded a bit. I was tired of the sump so I went to a Red Sea all in one. :) 69 gallon.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
My mom has the same size Red Sea aquarium and she loves it. Once everything gets settled in you have to share some pics!

Sour137

Cleaner Shrimp
Firstly, how many bars does that T5, and what are it's dimensions?

Secondly, has the sand been opened and/or used?

The items I'm interested in are the T5, RKL & PB4s, and the wavemakers. I'm in the process of doing a frag tank, and I may not get everything as I already have the rkl & 2pb4s, but if the price is right I might get it just for backups, or secondary for the main. I'll definitely need a powerhead or two for the frag tank so I would say that I'm definitely interested in those. I'll have to do some research on how to fix the T5 if it is broken, and I would only get it if the price is worth it. So, if I could get the prices for each of those individually that would be ideal. If I do end up getting something I would also like to grab the filter socks, and test kits. Sorry it took so long to reply, I also did not get any notifications on this thread.

blkwell

Cleaner Shrimp
Firstly, how many bars does that T5, and what are it's dimensions?

Secondly, has the sand been opened and/or used?

The items I'm interested in are the T5, RKL & PB4s, and the wavemakers. I'm in the process of doing a frag tank, and I may not get everything as I already have the rkl & 2pb4s, but if the price is right I might get it just for backups, or secondary for the main. I'll definitely need a powerhead or two for the frag tank so I would say that I'm definitely interested in those. I'll have to do some research on how to fix the T5 if it is broken, and I would only get it if the price is worth it. So, if I could get the prices for each of those individually that would be ideal. If I do end up getting something I would also like to grab the filter socks, and test kits. Sorry it took so long to reply, I also did not get any notifications on this thread.
The T5 is a 30" Aquatic Life 4 bulb. It is approximately 10" deep and 6" high with the legs on. $40
The sand is open, it is about 3/4 full.
The Reefkeeper Lite, 2 bars and never used temp probe $125
I am supposed to meet someone tomorrow to sell the Wavemakers, if something falls through, I will let you know.
I do have an Ecodrift 4.0, but I am having difficulty finding the power supply right now. When I locate that, I will also let you know.

If you want better/more pics, text me 308-530-6203