A reefer in need!!!!!!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
So you all know that Brent is having a hard time. Some things have not been going very well and he is on the verge of selling everything off and possibly leaving the hobby. The board at MASC wanted to try and help the cause. No matter the reason a reefer in need deserves help! I've spoken to one of our sponsors about doing something very cool for the raffle of the upcoming April 16th meeting and will let you all know about that once I get the details. I know there are a few people who wanted to donate to help raise money fro Brent and I'm making this thread to hopefully give us an organized few of what might be donated. Please, everything you mention in this thread will be raffled off on April 16th and all the proceeds will go to hopefully help a reefer stay in this hobby!! If there are any other sponsors or businesses out there and would like to help either post in this thread or shoot me a PM! If there are any members who would like to help and donate something please post here or PM me!! Hopefully Brent can keep his tank running!!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok I'm an idiot I should have been more clear. We are talking about Brent of the national coral registry. I believe he is bpspiderman on this website. He has a name on scmas as well and is good friends with a lot of people in this hobby!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
good to hear ....i'll put some money in the pot
can't do enough to save his reef but if we all contribute that would be awesome

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is Brent going to be at the show on the 16th? Last time we talked which was about 3 weeks ago he had no plans on coming. Man he has a nice tank and I hope we all can help hm out. Ill donate at the show.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;86202 said:
Is Brent going to be at the show on the 16th? Last time we talked which was about 3 weeks ago he had no plans on coming. Man he has a nice tank and I hope we all can help hm out. Ill donate at the show.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
I spoke to him last week and I wasn't sure. I do hope he comes though, and I'm sure he will read this lol.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright everyone! I wanted to give an update and a bump! Remember, if you'd like to donate anything to the cause you are more than welcome. Corals, cash, etc! Also remember, NONE of ANY amount of money that is donated or made of off these items will go to either club! ALL will be given to Brent and his family!!

The "grand prize" for this donation will be a beautiful 29Gallon HQI Nano Cube donated by the awesome people at Elite Reef!! I hope to be able to throw in a couple more items and will update that as I can! I'll also try and take pictures of this sweet system tonight!!!

Hi Guys, you have no idea how cool you guys are :D !!! I am coming up to help out and if possible sell some odds and ends and prolly a few corals. I am cutting my Pink Boobs tomorrow and plan on donating a frag to go with the tank and a frag to go out to the MASC raffle as well.It will be great to hang wit youse guys and see the swank corals everyone is bringing. This is such a blessing to us right now that its just a miracle outta the blue. thanks ahead of time and I look forward to seeing everyone. If anyone is looking for specific LE's hit me up and I will try to bring whatever I have. LMK what it takes to sell some stuff at the event.

yeah a table would be great, I can bring my own if need be. I am also putting a multi head red hornet frag into the nano raffle along with pink boobies so somebody gets a big head start towards a rockstar display

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man I want grandprize!