A.s.a.p. sale!

Ahhshoot

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: A.s.a.p. sale!

If Tang and cleaner shrimp fall through I will take them. PM ASAP if I can come get them.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
How much time do you have before you need to move, a few weeks? I'm going to make some people angry but anyone who has sold stuff here will agree with me. People often say they want you to hold something, and many times they come and get it when they say they will, but sometimes they don't. When you have to wait on livestock to be gone to get rid of liverock, so you can get rid of equipment so you can sell the tank you can see how holding things can eat up all your time really quickly. I'm not saying it never works, just saying you will be done a lot faster if you do first come first serve on the things that you need gone first.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

True that.... nothing worse than holding something for someone and passing up a sale, and then the person your holding for bails... leaves you with stuff you cant sell in time...

sent from my bag phone

That is true... I just had a guy that wanted the tang that didn't show up and i need this stuff gone i have way to much b.s. to deal with so I will switch it to first come first serve my number is (970)-430-0320 sorry to the guys that I was holding stuff for its not personal it's just my situation!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
A.s.a.p. sale!

Just tried calling about tang. Wish i new while i was in town that other guy fell through. Pm if its still avialable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's cool I need to be out by beginning of next month is what my landlord said and the city wants me out yesterday haha I'm home now if you want to make the drive or tomorrow morning before ten

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Another piece of advice for a timely sale, you can edit your first post (first post, first page) and write "sold" after items and livestock that have been sold. If you do this people can see right off the bat what is still available without having to read all the posts and look for updates. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, just trying to help you meet your timeline.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

I have called twice and texted three times.... I tried helping

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I have replied to everyone's texts and don't have any missed calls pm me your number and I'll make sure I call you... If I have missed anyone's calls or texts please don't take it personal I have a lot going on and I also work