AI SOL Blue LED's for sale

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I am going a little different direction with my lighting and want to sell some AI Sol LED lights. They are Sol blues with a white case. All are in good working order when they were taken down today. Here is what I have:

8- SOL Blues in white w/ power supply $165 each. Most of them are ~2 years old and are NOT under warranty.
1-"New" style controller used with the power adapter and data cable. $45
4-SOL mounting rails, not the EXT style, and are 45" long, yes I cut them down a little. $30 each

I also have brand new AI controllers instock and they run $80.

Let me know through this thread if you would like some or you can email me @ cris@aquaticartinc.com.

All prices have taxes included in them already as well. Cash prices are above, if you want to pay with your card then I will add 3% charge.

Thanks!

Cris

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Can one controller run 3 units?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Also, what optics do they have?

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yes, actually because they are data cable linked together you can run a bunch off one controller. We have 14 units running on one controller at a service account.

I'm pretty sure they have the stock 70 and 40 degree lenses, a mix of both.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Mmmmmm I need some of these darn it!!!! Have to sell my evos first though:mad:

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want a 'new' controller! If ReefCheif doesn't grab yours, I'll take it.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's what I heard from Mike as well. 6500k? And LED supplement? Thinking my original idea for the 210 is gonna win!!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yes halides it is! Along with some T5's and an LED strip. 20k radiums is my choice. I was looking at my tank from tank of the month Feb. 2004 on Reefcentral and my acros were growing so well. Thought I would go back to old school for a while.