Algae

So figured i would throw am update on my tank. So got some leds and I am loving them! I just love how they make my tank look now! So excited. Will post some tonight with the blues on them

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
what type of leds? and when are you coming down this way again you still need to see my tank with all the new stuff!

TeenReefer;352168 said:
what type of leds? and when are you coming down this way again you still need to see my tank with all the new stuff!
Fully dimmable 165 watt leds. 2 of them. I should be going down this coming weekend

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
djromo;352163 said:

So figured i would throw am update on my tank. So got some leds and I am loving them! I just love how they make my tank look now! So excited. Will post some tonight with the blues on them
Looks good . The one thing i did that made a huge diffrence was make my screen lids and take the glass ones off

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tango;352170 said:
Looks good . The one thing i did that made a huge diffrence was make my screen lids and take the glass ones off
+1 Made a huge difference to my tank. Just more evaporation.

Ya i remember when I picked those frags up you told me about the screen tops. I will eventually get those. Right now I still have the glass tops