All my SPS

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So this is more of a plea for help with my SPS. I moved out of my apartment in Golden about a month ago and since transferring my tank, all the SPS are in the process of dying off. I would like someone to come and take all of my still living SPS and try to save them. I know this is a bit much, but I would like to give them the best chance possible. I moved to Utah for the summer to work and the girl watching my tank is a bit overwhelmed in trying to save them because she doesnt have a car and its hard to get materials. Even if she could turn them around, I have to move the tank again in August to my final residence.

I paid for most of the SPS corals, so I want a frag back eventually, but otherwise normal DBTC rules apply to frags.

I also require that all my frags go to someone who can pick them up in the next week (preferable this weekend, the tank is Parker, CO), has a proven history of good luck with SPS corals and is going to be staying in the hobby and in the Denver/Fort Collins area for the next few years. I also want them to go someone who has been a member of the site for awhile and has a good reputation.

Bring your fragging supplies! Many are encrusted or glued to the rock :)

Thanks so much guys!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
How many are we talking about? and general sizes?

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
10-15 different pieces, if they are still around. Lots of encrusting montis, digis, a few acros and milis and then a few other random things. Most are pretty small, the big colonies didnt survive or were fragged down

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
That would be wonderful. I have no idea how far gone they are, and I dont expect them all to make it, but I REALLY REALLY appreciate the help.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
PM me the info, I will get them nursed back and you can have them all back when ready. I can probably come by either tonight after work or sometime this weekend.

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hell yeah chris, stepping up to help out. mad props brother. we need more people like you in this hobby

Metalsniper

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Woah, I just saw this Hannah, if I weren't in Rifle now I would have helped. I hope when you move you can get everything back and thriving.