Alpha Omega polyps

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I asked you not to spam my posts with your frag trades. I didn't ask you to withdraw, but you wanna be a drama queen that's on you. I could care less if you get free coral.

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
Your rules were I couldn't take part in this, unless I'd taken part in the DBTC program.

I being a new member to the site (I guess not the club as you pointed out in your other thread), posted that I WAS taking part in the program. I did not post a link to my thread. I only posted that it was happening so I could participate, (and offered you a frag, TRYING to be nice).

Your PM to me came off as I was just trying to shaft you, and override your post. Which was not the purpose at all. Other people have posted in this thread that they were new and ALSO had offered stuff in the program. You accepted them. If you do not recognize me as a member, Nor do you recognize me taking part in the program. Then you do not recognize me for your give away contest.

I tried to ask you about it in an IM, then I withdrew my guess after waiting 45 min for you to reply.

I thought it'd be fun to take a guess. That's all I had in it. Plus I like this DBTC programs ideology. It's why I offered all my frags before even KNOWING about this DBTC program. I thought it was like an honor system. Not a competition. Three hours after I posted my frags I discovered the program because another member told me about it.

Now after an hour+ of waiting for a reply, you come back calling me a drama queen??

Way to include and welcome me into the program and club! Thanks a lot!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Calm down here and be patient lots of opportunites are available in the long run so even if you aren't happy with this DBTC's rules just chill.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kindafishy;145822 said:
Your rules were I couldn't take part in this, unless I'd taken part in the DBTC program.

I being a new member to the site (I guess not the club as you pointed out in your other thread), posted that I WAS taking part in the program. I did not post a link to my thread. I only posted that it was happening so I could participate, (and offered you a frag, TRYING to be nice).

Your PM to me came off as I was just trying to shaft you, and override your post. Which was not the purpose at all. Other people have posted in this thread that they were new and ALSO had offered stuff in the program. You accepted them. If you do not recognize me as a member, Nor do you recognize me taking part in the program. Then you do not recognize me for your give away contest.

I tried to ask you about it in an IM, then I withdrew my guess after waiting 45 min for you to reply.

I thought it'd be fun to take a guess. That's all I had in it. Plus I like this DBTC programs ideology. It's why I offered all my frags before even KNOWING about this DBTC program. I thought it was like an honor system. Not a competition. Three hours after I posted my frags I discovered the program because another member told me about it.

Now after an hour+ of waiting for a reply, you come back calling me a drama queen??

Way to include and welcome me into the program and club! Thanks a lot!
With this post I can see why he was calling you a drama queen. I don't know your purpose of taking this from private to public but your calling out the wrong guy. I dont think Denvercherub even ever ****ed anyone off but he is always giving back to the program. Hell I think I am the only person to ever be mad at him and I could only stay mad for a few minuets. Pay the 24.00 or attend two consecutive meetings and you will then be elgible for just about everything that takes place. Sit back relax and have some fun. Be careful who you try to make look bad around here.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah dude I didn't reply because I was driving home then had company. You really need to chill. Read your post and you might understand why I say that. You're very dramatic and uncalled for. I sent you a pm for a reason. To exclude the club from your nonsense. I suggest you refrain from any further replies in my post. I'm certain everyone doesn't care which is why I asked you in pm... Thanks.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;145825 said:
With this post I can see why he was calling you a drama queen. I don't know your purpose of taking this from private to public but your calling out the wrong guy. I dont think Denvercherub even ever ****ed anyone off but he is always giving back to the program. Hell I think I am the only person to ever be mad at him and I could only stay mad for a few minuets. Pay the 24.00 or attend two consecutive meetings and you will then be elgible for just about everything that takes place. Sit back relax and have some fun. Be careful who you try to make look bad around here.
Not sure how I missed this but thank you for those kind words.