Ambrosio is the man!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Had nothing but great experiences with him not only did I build a great reef because of him I also built a great friendship and he has helped me and my friends that I have sent his way.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ambrosio is the man!

I got my wife a dope Manning for my wife for her bday

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nothing but great experiences here as well.

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just got backs from Abrosios place and came away extremely happy! Five star service! He was a man of his word and hooked me up with a clown and some pretty darn cool zoos. Can't wait to see his stuff at Reefstock.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Ambrosio is the man!

Ambrosio Aquatics;248267 said:
just wanted to say thanks. i try and treat everyone the way i would want and expect to be treated
I have to say Nick went out of the way to make something right. I understand that things go wrong but it is how someone deals with it. Nick made good on something from almost a year ago! I was impressed that he remembered it and made good on it! I bought a few things from him yesturday and he took time to not only contact me but Cindy to check on things. Thank you Nick these little things mean a lot.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
majicmike;248273 said:
I have to say Nick went out of the way to make something right. I understand that things go wrong but it is how someone deals with it. Nick made good on something from almost a year ago! I was impressed that he remembered it and made good on it! I bought a few things from him yesturday and he took time to not only contact me but Cindy to check on things. Thank you Nick these little things mean a lot.

thanks mike, hope you guys enjoy the new additions

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;248273 said:

What he said. This kind of followup is rare, and much appreciated. This was my first time meeting Nick, and I was impressed. I will happily deal with him again. In fact, I'm researching all the different kinds of fancy clowns to figure out which ones I want to get from him the next time he gets a batch in.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
CindyL;248275 said:
What he said. This kind of followup is rare, and much appreciated. This was my first time meeting Nick, and I was impressed. I will happily deal with him again. In fact, I'm researching all the different kinds of fancy clowns to figure out which ones I want to get from him the next time he gets a batch in.
my thanks again. and if you have any questions on the clowns feel free to contact me