Ambrosio is the man!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep he asks me how things are doing when I stop by to pick out some killer stuff. Great guy!

CindyL;248275 said:
What he said. This kind of followup is rare, and much appreciated. This was my first time meeting Nick, and I was impressed. I will happily deal with him again. In fact, I'm researching all the different kinds of fancy clowns to figure out which ones I want to get from him the next time he gets a batch in.
It seems pretty standard from him. Great service. I recently lost a PBT during transport and I was not even partially refunded as was promised me by a different person, but that is for a different thread. So, I was nervous to try purchasing another PBT, but Nick worked with me and sold me a great looking fish. While there I also purchased a little nem. I took them home, went through all the acclimation stuff and about an hour after I put them in he text me to make sure everything made the trip. He actually listened and remembered my concerns and followed up to make sure that nothing went wrong. Can't beat that kind of customer service!

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
thanks Brandon, i know what its like to buy something and find it belly up stuck to the overflow the next morning. i try my best to make sure every animal that leaves my tanks are happy and healthy

kio707

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Picked up an amazing eel from him and polyps! Even gave me a military discount. Felt like I've known Nick for years. Very friendly and prices were great!

David

I wanted to add my praises to this thread about how Nick has been amazing at taking care of my tank while I am deployed to Afghanistan. He does anything and everything that I ask of him and then some. Thanks Nick I truly appreciate it and I cant wait to see the tank when I get home (4 more months... 4 more months...).